What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Mazal top is also claiming normal SS 8 ball bearings to spin better than 10 ball, as it has a lower surface friction rate. So i dont know.
Im sure some kind of computer program could figure it out :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I know for a fact that none of my issues have anything at all to do with the bearing - but damn, I just cannot help myself trying out every new option that appears on the horizon …

1 Like

I was also surprised at how the Otter hype died. They all sold out in less than a minute, then were showing up constantly on the BST with a seemingly mixed reception of people either loving it or being super apathetic about it.

I really want one but I’m waiting for the second run or a harrison hurricane to show up on the BST. The specs are right around my ideal preference, and I love the chunky rims and scooped concave catch zone. Really looking forward to trying one eventually.

3 Likes

Enjoy and thanks for the support!!

Fun times!

23 Likes

Mono :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

I will look more closely at your BST thread since today :smiley:

1 Like

Enjoy the fun times @rajones19 and thanks for your support!! I struggled in capturing that colourway in pictures!

2 Likes

Got this raw grail Monday! Love it

33 Likes

Rose invictus and baby blue invictus look so good, specially in person

30 Likes

Had 5 prototypes of the very first design we ever made a couple years ago. Eventually, got rid of all of them. It’s really cool to have one again. And, instead of raw unblasted like we made them, someone had this one custom sandblasted and SM anodized!

35 Likes

New arrivals and had a few I’d forgotten about or needed to be cleaned / siliconed. I think I’m caught up now. . .

39 Likes

I’m wicked jealous of that Kappa colourway

5 Likes

My personal “grail”.
Searched for a while to get this one.
As my last name means “butcher” in French, I am “Mr Butcher” so this is my signature throw! Lol

Another great transaction with @FourCorner . He even threw in another throw which i have not identified. Great guy to do business with.

Enjoy the throw

kgb

38 Likes

I’m not one to buy splashes very often because I feel like it can be a crap shoot, but I’m really liking this one. Nice finish too. The bearing is a little noisy, so I may need to clean it, but otherwise it’s pretty awesome!

34 Likes

Looking forward to a solid weekend.

28 Likes

A v smol mail day, couldn’t resist this one.

30 Likes

Some delicious sushi has arrived! :sushi:

35 Likes

Best counterweight. I keep trying to tell myself that I don’t need another one just because it’s yellow…

35 Likes

The lock for the string is super clever. Been going back/forth between my Weekender and Icarus at work all day just because I can lol

9 Likes

Then you’re succeeding better than me, my yellow one is in the mail.

Still jelly about pink, I haven’t been able to snag that colour yet.

5 Likes