What did you get in the mail, 2022?

You can also put those caps on the FH1ALs

2 Likes

What kinda trade shows are you doing. What industry?

2 Likes

2022 Sasquatch! This thing is an ENORMOUS amount of fun. I love the weight and it’s absurdly easy to land anything on this. The huge pin that comes with it is an amazing touch. CLYW is killing it in 2022, it’s like a renaissance for the brand! @unklesteve @caribouchris

Comparison with a Ditch - Major “Don’t ever talk to me or my son ever again” vibes :joy:

Comparison to the already large 420L

A Ditch in a 420L in a Sasquatch

37 Likes

Invictus is :fire:

28 Likes

Making the pin stupidly large was one of my favorite parts of the whole project ha ha ha. I love doing little stuff like that.

Glad you’re enjoying it!

15 Likes

I would love it if the Butterfly XT came in some better colors.

Here’s my favorite I’ve put together from the generally available colors. The caps are from the yellow one.

23 Likes

Thesis Invictus. I haven’t thrown it, yet, but I can definitely tell it’s heavier. The glossy is interestingly not “polished”. It’s actually like a shiny blasted. Very cool, and I can’t wait to try it out.

25 Likes

I am twitching and drooling over this Sasquatch right now. I may break down and see if I can find one.

1 Like

Not the mail, but bought these at a fair in Mexico for 80 pesos each ($4). Just have to replace the horrible short, knotted axle string they come with. They make a scratchy noise as they wind out so I’m gonna sand the inner lip to make it smoother/wider.

28 Likes

I got a couple of MYY K10’s

It’s so similar in dimensions to a YYF Superwide and plays nicely. Quite a bit lighter but I’m enjoying them rn.

21 Likes

dude i love that they can customize black ones for you. that blue looks really damn good though!

1 Like

I work for a pro-audio loudspeaker manufacturer, these are large AV (InfoComm/ISE) and/or music (NAMM) trade shows that I’ll be going to.

1 Like

Aww, man, no NAMM in Nashville this year?

2 Likes

NAMM isnt our biggest show, we live more in commercial/performance installations rather than pure live music reproduction. im not sure if we’ve ever had a presence at Nashville NAMM, only anaheim cuz its in our back yard

3 Likes

Darn. I was hoping for manufacturing so that our paths might cross one day. I do a lot of medical and aerospace trade shows.

You’re definitely throwing in the booth if that’s what you’ve got for swag. People kind of look at me funny all dressed up throwing a yo-yo. It does seem to spark the conversation though.

Good luck with sales!

2 Likes

Manufacturing huh :thinking:

Love to see more people in the industry!

2 Likes

Dude, you’re in music, you go to NAMM, live in OC AND yoyo? We have too much in common not to hang out :joy:

3 Likes

If you’re going to be at NAMM this year then we’ll have to meet up!!

2 Likes

I always have a yoyo on me lately lol, InfoComm last year I had my Weekender and my Lunar Eclipse in my briefcase all the time

3 Likes

2 new rollers by TIB Studios to add to my collection. Been rolling a fair bit lately.

19 Likes