What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Some new Colossi:

28 Likes

Obviously you’re giving them your thumbs up. I think it’s an outstanding yoyo!

1 Like

The name colossus makes me think it’s big. Is it big?

1 Like

Yoyofriends x Damian Puckett - Alliance. When I first saw this announcement I knew I had to have it. The elegant, understated design with no lines to distract from its beautiful curves combined with the fairly extreme rounded W profile immediately grabbed me.

Its love at first throw, its my new favorite yoyo. Everything about it just feels right. Ideal weight distribution, smooth as hell, side effects, crazy smooth bearing, and snappy binds. Its somehow both more beautiful than it plays, and plays better than it looks at the same time.

Big thanks to both of these companies for putting out such a stellar yoyo.

34 Likes

That pretty much sums it up.

I was chatting with Damian last night and mentioned I couldn’t wait to see what others had to say.

That’s why I sort of held back on saying pretty much what you posted.

Every single comment you made was like you were reading my mind.

Amazingly excellent design and execution. Flawless craftsmanship.

6 Likes

I felt compelled to reach out to Damian via FB (found him through the announcement) just to thank him for how incredible this yoyo is

Tantalizing.

A bit bigger than midsize.

2 Likes

Who’s hungry? Fresh Sushi here.

https://roundspinningobjects.com/sushi

35 Likes

That looks so good! I’m jealous, mine’s not scheduled to arrive until Thursday!

2 Likes

It’s very cool indeed. I really like it.

1 Like

just read up on that one, hadnt seen it at all. super interesting design process on that one.

2 Likes

I haven’t bought any yo-yos in months… till clyw dropped these bad boys, had to get them for my CLYW collection. Never picked up the Alpine but ohh well…

Clyw Ditch
Clyw gorge
Clyw Sasquatch 2022

38 Likes

Another tasty treat from RSO!

The ring on this thing is insane! It almost seems sinful to put the rings and caps on since they dampen the music.

Sushi is kind of fooling me a bit, it feels and looks wide, but really needs to be handled like a slimline. Sloppy play is not rewarded, however, clean moves are wonderfully satisfying and rewarded with long spin times.

It’s refreshing to have a side effect yoyo that has such a light base weight, the discs don’t make it feel heavy at all. Looking forward to experimenting more with my heavier side effects.

31 Likes

Would you show more of that sasquatch?

1 Like

Gway throws daredevil.

This throw is amazing !!! I’ve been eyeing on it for a while now but I finally made the jump, and it exceeded my expectations !!! It’s very pleasant to look at. Overall This thing is awesome, It feels so comfortable in the hand and plays very nice on the string. At first the weight kinda scared me cause it was 62 grams !!! But I was wrong, the weight on this is perfect, not too light and not too heavy it’s just right for its size. Also I never used a d bearing Yoyo before until now and it’s a very unique and fun throw !!! And for being my first gway throw it earned my respect and it certainly won’t be the last throw I try from them. I highly recommend it !!!

26 Likes

A whole bunch of Butterfly XT’s customized for some tradeshow swag for this year. First time playing with the XT and it low key RIPS.

23 Likes

They’re good 0a throws

2 Likes

How did you get black XTs?

2 Likes

You can custom order bulk amounts of certain yoyos on Duncan’s website. It’s pretty cool

5 Likes