What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Capstan '22 Prototype, ZipLine Prestige Black.
I’m really enjoying this yoyo. It’s got good speed and power (thank you, D-bearing!), the size and weight are just right (53mm diam, 62.1g) to make it not feel like a feather, but not feel like a brick.
I’m definitely going to pick up another when it goes to production.

(edit: noticed a problem with the photo, took a better one)

27 Likes

How is it!?

1 Like

It’s been a REALLY good mail week for me

23 Likes

That almost looks like plastic. How does it play modern responsive? It seems like a nice yoyo. I enjoy the modern responsive throw concepts.

1 Like

Couple of Fruitloops turned up this morning

40 Likes

That was quick! You must live close, ya?

3 Likes

Yeah they’re based in London at the moment I believe and I’m in Manchester

5 Likes

Tbh with you I’m just getting into modern responsive but I will say that I’ve been thoroughly enjoying it so far. Both the full and half spec bearings play great

Absolutely insane mailday from Throwing Sideways!

These guys make excellent throws, if you don’t have at least one in your collection, you are missing out on some unbelievable works of art.

@TSAF really went way above and beyond this time!

18 Likes

60 half spec bearings. :slightly_smiling_face:

31 Likes

Wow.

37 Likes

I’ve been waiting on the fingerspin Weekender for some time, and it does not disappoint.

23 Likes

Checkout these sweet YYE flat cap side effects, what!?!

42 Likes

@AndreBoulay @YoYoExpertGarrett @YoYoExpert Bring them Back !

13 Likes

Mini Panzer. Crazy hard to use but so so cool.

28 Likes

This is making me regret not buying two or more. I went with Bubblegum, but Burnt Orange and Honey Mustard are also great!

1 Like

Newly-acquired Koi with a cleaned OD 10-ball and YYSL Ammo. I like it. This colorway is fantastic.

31 Likes

Alliance Ti by Damian Puckett and Yoyofriends.

35 Likes

The pics do not do the blue or the teal justice. Can’t wait to set these up tonight and compare them to the first run.

29 Likes

So gorgeous! Mine comes today too! I couldn’t pad this one up