What did you get in the mail, 2022?

idk if the one drop guys are here, but they’d be good ones to ask too lol

This might be the most pedantic discussion I’ve seen here.:rofl:

4 Likes

I legitimately believe someone accidentally referred to it as Saturday Night Market one time and it spread and got used by DocPop… that’s my theory anyways

3 Likes

You haven’t been here long have you?

4 Likes

Seems reasonable.

1 Like

Really?:rofl:

Ask me about the name? I probably messed up the name and added “night” by accident. We have a thing called the Lost Horizon Night Market in SF, so I probably just conflated the too. Sorry about the confusion. That was the question, right?

9 Likes

Yes. Thanks Doc. I’d always assumed there was something different about the “night” version.

1 Like

that was the question, thanks a ton <3

1 Like

One of the best Ti’s ever…most underrated in throw in history. It’s perfection :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Such a delight to come home to

23 Likes

Not the most earth shattering pick up but snagged a pair of loop 720s for my old ladys friends kids who were over the other day and were ennamered by my old looping case

5 Likes

How does it play like ?? I was thinking of picking one up actually

1 Like

@Yoyogeek15 I can’t believe how smooth the finish is, almost doesn’t feel like metal in the best way. It plays really well too, incredibly smooth. Definitely heavier in the hand and on the string but I typically play with a coglite so I may notice it more than others. I’d highly highly recommend it, especially for $45

3 Likes

RE: Invictus. I like it a lot too even though I get tilting at points where my top throws do not tilt at all. The finish is amazing. No other yoyo I have feels anything like it. Feels almost coushiony or like a marshmallow. Still getting to know it and figuring out what pace it works best at. When I put on a Kitty XL I got better binds.

4 Likes

Family is important.

31 Likes

The Ditch has arrived!

Such a cool little picket throw, loving the high walls and the weight is just right. Not really floaty, but not a rock either…has a good solid presence on the string and good spin time. Great throw!

34 Likes

what are your thoughts on the weekender vs weekender fs? im leaning towards the FS personally lol

1 Like

I like the color and weight of the OG Weekender, but I think the FS version is otherwise an improvement. Pull starts are fun and energy domes are my least favorite side effect shape so I may be a little biased.

3 Likes

its certainly a tough one to pick a favorite lol

1 Like