thats an epic mailday holy cow

2 Likes

A @BadWolfeCo day for me!

28 Likes

Did they give you those stickers?

3 Likes

Yes. There’s always stickers!

5 Likes

I think SNM is the DocPop variant of SM colorway.

1 Like

My wife packages orders after I make the strings, so if you ever get stickers you don’t like she’s the one to blame! lol of course it also goes the other way, if you really love the stickers she gets all the credit. I just buy big sticker variety packs and she picks what goes in each order.

12 Likes

I recently had an epic trade with @Oldyo, where I had his white whale throw and he traded me very generously for it. Lol, he then proceeded to throw in some surprise extras too. What a guy! :smiley:

My biggest mail day ever, almost overwhelming actually as I didn’t even know where to start. I’m used to getting just one yoyo and then digging into it for weeks. My wife captured my glee during the unboxing.

Big sampler of wooden fixies here, which I’ve been really into the last few months.

I think I have figured out all the Spinworthy models and woods.
Two harbingers on the left, one oak and the other walnut. To my surprise, both of these are take apart with end-grain response inserts.

Then a wenge Boon and walnut Urchin. Fun fact, looking at the grain, I’m pretty sure that both of these exact yoyos were reviewed on Nate’s youtube channel.

Then the TMBRs on the right, a cherry pockeHt and spectraply TAW TAW.

I have thrown them a bit and they are all wonderful!
For anyone interested, I will be considering trading the oak take-apart Harbinger, as these are rare and I want to share. At 66 grams, the oak one feels a bit heavy for my preferences. I will be looking for a beech KNack or potentially a 2015 TMBR Baldwin.
Thanks again @Oldyo!

39 Likes

Holy hot dang! That’s a haul and a half, sir!

Also if you ever tire of the Boon or Urchin PLEASE hit me up.

3 Likes

There’s Saturday Market and, I believe, Saturday Night Market (maybe darker versions that often look like space?) Here’s where the Saturday Market name comes from:

2 Likes

can you please link to an actual saturday night market drop? I’ve only been here a little over a year, and ive never heard of saturday night market. I’m aware of the story of the farmers market style open air market in eugene that inspired the colorway (the name of the market is even saturday market), but iam not aware of “saturday night market”.

edit: a quick google search shows the only “saturday night market” is the docpop executive, which im more inclined to believe is a mistake? but again, im new and am could very well be wrong

One Drop has never called it “Saturday Night Market” as far as I’m aware - only “Saturday Market.” I always see a few people call it SNM and it always irks me lmao

3 Likes

From DocPops site. It’s a DocPop variant I guess.

5 Likes

thats the only “saturday night market” ive ever seen, and I think its a misunderstanding of the name. searching through years of FB posts from OD and they’re always SM not SNM

1 Like

Pretty sure Weekender was SNM as well.

1 Like

weekender has a pink/blue fade, no saturday market (ive never seen one at least). my day tripper is saturday market.

i stand corrected, there was a “saturday market” weekender, which I am officially on the hunt for.

Coming Friday: Saturday Market Weekenders - Doc Pop’s Toys & Games (doctorpopular.com)

1 Like

One Drop Deep State SNM Saturday Night Market yoyo.のeBay公認海外通販|セカイモン.

This could be an error, too. Maybe there never was a SNM, other than Doc Pop’s yoyos.

This should qualify as SNM, if there is such a thing:

5 Likes

ive purchased 3 different “saturday market” deep states, thats for sure an error.

Don’t know. Let’s ask @DocPop.

1 Like