What did you get in the mail, 2022?

The new one is so good, i think i order it to the original. Not sure I’ve had enough time yet to judge though lol. That blue is so pretty too

1 Like

Most recent mail day: Axis Sal-Ti

30 Likes

Purchased my first metal yo-yo. My plastics and the new guy are still a little apprehensive in getting to know each other.

32 Likes

The shiny gold is surprisingly decent for grinds. It looks polished smooth, but it’s got a bit of texture to it. I would like one with a proper blast finish at some point though.

3 Likes

Have a gamer in the same color way, good choice!

1 Like

CLYW Day!

35 Likes

That purple and gold looks sweet

3 Likes

Grail

It’s somehow not over hyped. Wow!

37 Likes

Butterfly AL arrived yesterday.

I set it up with the half spec bearing and it plays like a champ. It’s maybe a little heavier than I typically prefer, but it flips great.

26 Likes

Why did I drag my feet on that?!

2 Likes

It was the last one and I had a coupon code so I pulled the trigger.

3 Likes

I agree. Grail fully lived up to the expectations.

2 Likes

why do I keep hearing about this “Saturday Market” Is it a Yoyo store? If so how do I get to it?

3 Likes

Saturday Market is a colorway by One Drop.

18 Likes

On Saturday, one drop releases the yoyos for sale that they’ve been working on in an exclusive, splashy color.

2 Likes

I believe the colorway is actually called “Saturday Night Market” but lots of people abbreviate it. You may see it referred to as “SM” or “SNM” as well.

2 Likes

Gorge x ditch x gorge makes a neat little yo-yo sandwich. Wolf lake and vim blue are the new ones.

18 Likes

its saturday market, unless they get it wrong on their own website when they drop SM yoyos

6 Likes

Reminds me of the Antithesis for some reason.

20 Likes