What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Sideways Unknown

24 Likes

Some yoyos I received last month and never posted here.
Ti-Vayder – small…but fast and great feeling. Nice ti yoyo;
UNPRLD Elevation – great aluminum yoyo, easy to hit all my tricks, and is so good for grinds…;
YYF koi – just great, best organic I tried so far (people don´t talk much about it, so I never imagined it was so good. I have to give credits to yoyofriends, they know what they are doing;
OD Overture – very different from all other yoyos I have. Heavy but floaty. I like it, but is a string eater.

34 Likes

34 Likes

Love my koi very much. Lots of fun looking yoyos there.

2 Likes

A couple of unforeseen surprises (as if there is any other kind)…

GrandMaster- a very generous token from a GrandMaster in my eyes. Thank you! If you ever get the chance to trade or do any deal with @JesterDClown don’t even hesitate cause he’s awesome!

And a very pleasant surprise from my girls…Melatonin by @Modern_yoyos

I’ve only been throwing it for about 30 min but i really like it. Feels very powerful for an undersized, reminds me of my 2EVIL in the shape, smaller and it’s got a bit more float. Very solid and balanced feel.

25 Likes

Is that Grandmaster a normal colorway, I don’t think I’ve seen it in that color? I’ve wanted to try one forever, how is it?

2 Likes

I looked it up on yye and it was in the promo shot so I’m going with yes regular color.
I only played it for a few min honestly but i think it’s my fav 2Sick yet. I tend to like bigger yoyos and this one has a nice size and feels solid on the string. Easy to control and change directionsfrom the few combos i threw… I’ll keep u posted as i play it more this week.

4 Likes

Thanks to Yoyogems for this epic package i just received.

My first yoyofriends throw… definitely not the last.

19 Likes

Lathed Back Design Lagrange. It’s so capable, even without the extra rims.

Here it is next to the Bangarang. I think I prefer the Lagrange, which is odd for me because I typically go for H shaped throws.

23 Likes

So good to see that with ya! Justin Dauer has unofficially named that colorway “Koi edition”.

4 Likes

Got my Ditch in today! Amazing example of a small yoyo. Fun, fast and plenty of spin times. This thing is 10/10 smooth. Big thanks to @YoYoExpertGarrett and @adamantiumpops for helping facilitate this awesome halfswap.

42 Likes

YYWS Redacted
Von Boom

kgb

30 Likes

yeahhhhh buddy!

6 Likes

Nice work on this guys (and ladies, as appropriate)

This thing is smooooooth. Very cool throw.

And the art work is sweet!

Love it.

kgb

7 Likes

Love that red Elevation! I have a gold one and find it to be the same as what you describe. It’s my favorite right behind the Iceberg. Tempted to pick up a red now :grimacing:

4 Likes

The red one is really good for grinds. And the color is good looking, its like a metalized red.

2 Likes

New CLYW Ditch and Duncan Unknown Freehand!

The Ditch is VERY capable for its size, don’t be fooled. Smooth as butter, great finish for grinding, and that deep blue is such an awesomely rich color. It’s the slightest bit heavier than I thought, but it’s a nice weight. Gonna toss it in the pocket and EDC over the next few days. For $50… why NOT! :+1:

29 Likes

I’d love to pick up a red one too, but they appear to be sold out. :frowning:

1 Like

Been wanting to try a Dif e Yo for awhile now finally dove in with the Tank. Wow these things are beautiful and very smooth

23 Likes

Finally got a weekender!

31 Likes