What did you get in the mail, 2022?

It plays like a big 5050 but more airy

2 Likes

Ive got those same Tis =]

4 Likes

Based on the specs it looks like it probably plays lighter than 60 g does this affect spin time at all ?

1 Like

Nostalgia

26 Likes

Okay so last nights mail day was insane

But today the post dropped this insane fade on this fine kayak to me

31 Likes

I just plucked this KLR out of my mailbox.

32 Likes

Chronos. Killer recommendation by @nightshadow , yoyo courtesy of @Sinister_Yoyos .

24 Likes

How does it play?

1 Like

I recognize that one.

I bought it from Aman himself years ago

If remember he called it the digital klr

2 Likes

Got this in the mail earlier this week, took me a year to find this grail qnd im so glad i have it. Yoyomonster agonist has quickly cemented itself in my favorite yoyos

28 Likes

If you’re asking me, the Chronos plays great. Good power and it goes as fast as I want it to. Pretty neutral as far as float and solidity are concerned. It has a cool hand feel as the shape is a very comfy H. Feels sort of like a smaller, quicker Kraken with a sharper H cut.

3 Likes

Picked up a Mystic by Unspoken…

So far I love this throw! It plays way better than I thought it would for how small it is. :point_left::cowboy_hat_face::point_right:

20 Likes

just got this thicc boi.

BBB Endeavor 2.0 prototype.

It’s super snaggy even after a bearing cleaning and switching to a thinner string. But it makes sense because it’s a prototype that’s been modified to use d bearings and the silicone area is extra large, its like 3x the surface area of the bearing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: aside from the snag problems, this thing feels substantial on the string. Not like a rock, but like a wheel that just won’t stop spinning. This thing can carry its own weight up the string even after you just drop it from waist height. Pretty interesting yoyo.

26 Likes

Got the lowHP exia today, i got one more heater incoming. its been a wild run this week.

wanted to come back and show this fade detail bc i got heat this week and the kayak is shining the most

25 Likes

Best mailday everrrrrr

27 Likes

Got the zero gravity tool. It’s freaking amazing!! These guys are geniuses! :star_struck::pray::pray:

27 Likes

that would be a cool bearing removal tool :laughing:

5 Likes

Thanks @c.yoyo ! Glad you liked and found it useful!

2 Likes

4A with fingerspin hubs is super fun!

22 Likes

Got another End so i can only play my Unknown one at home, plus an ebay haul of some old Yomega stuff and some markmont. strings to last me a while.

31 Likes