What did you get in the mail, 2022?

He prefers the hummingbird.

2 Likes

Ore-yo and awesome stand from @RC_yo-yo. Both are outstanding. Thanks for the trade!

26 Likes

:raised_hands: You are so welcome @bheinz63! Glad I could start your week off with a little boost!

Awesome glad you like it.

2 Likes

Couldn’t help myself, this thing plays that good. If you can you should pick one up if not deff check out the Pay It Forward Inception thread…

26 Likes

And just look at the packaging and everything that these throws come with! Some of the highest quality throws on the market in my opinon. So happy you enjoyed the inception <3.

6 Likes

I think @YoyoGeezer should try out the pay it forward inception!

4 Likes

Just wondering but how tight is the bearing seat on the inception? I’ve noticed a lot of newer throws these days tend to be too tight for you to pull off with your fingers and was wondering if this falls into that category.

Also do you happen to know if the rings are press fit or glued in place

4 Likes

Just tested it. Its not finger loose but with a tool it literally pops out with no force. Like it seriously feels like it would be able to be taken out with your fingers when using the tool because thats how easy it comes out

4 Likes

I’ll ask about the rings I’m not sure

3 Likes

The rings are press fit from the manufacturer

3 Likes

25 Likes

I think pretty much all multi-material yoyos are press fitted. Using glue sounds like a mess and a disaster waiting to happen.

Glue used to be common practice for bimetals iirc

That’s interesting, which bimetals used them?

1 Like

I can’t name any off the top of my head I just remember Wesley Cheng talking about having to remove glue then re-apply when he powder coated a bimetal.

1 Like

Sturm panzer and yoyo monster have used glue for bimetals before.

2 Likes

My new favorite and first purchase from BST…super smooth. Also the first SM colorway that I’ve owned. I didn’t know what I was missing.

27 Likes

What’s that yoyo?

1 Like

It kind of looks like an intro or nitro.

2 Likes