What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Did I miss the hummingbird being restocked?? :sob: Beautiful grab though!

Er, no, I got it off the BST here.

35 Likes

First throw in 2022, my buying has really slowed down as I’m finally getting the yoyos I’ve been after.

The Mini Star 2 is a solid little throw! Will have to try it when I’m more awake tomorrow :slight_smile:

29 Likes

Finally got these two. Was excited for both but the Spyder just vibes with me, such a fun little round lad. Spikes are pretty fun, if a bit sharp, but the 50mm diameter is where it’s at. Makes me real excited for a Hatrick one day. The Sat Market on the Free Solo came out pretty beautiful too. a chill blue on one side and a pretty vibrant pink on the other, very good all rounder this one.

30 Likes

Four weeks later and one of my two new throws has turned up! Just waiting on the Outlier 2 now.

24 Likes

Atmos B-grades
Cloudberry & Pomelo

31 Likes

My Pomelo came in as well! I had the Sky Blue in my cart but opted for Coco Butter instead. No regrets it’s such a rich colour that’s hard for me to convey with my photography skills! Also, it big. Banana for scale, I should buy some citrus.

35 Likes

YES! Absolutely love the Spyder to the point that I own 2 of them. Such a fun throw!

3 Likes

Where’d you find it? I’ve been looking for one

aw man that’s the dream! all three colorways are pretty sweet but the blue is the one i like the least. i would have regretted not picking it up knowing it’s now one of my favorites

lucked out in bst. i was actually not looking for it specifically but got offered it and was an insta buy haha

1 Like

I have the blue/silver halfswap and the purple/black acid wash. Both look pretty cool.

1 Like

My first multi-throw haul from this past Friday :tada:
One drop Deep State (Saturday Market) & General Yo Mini Star 2 (Temperence)

Both have been so enjoyable and a good challenge as they’re very different from the rest of my collection.

31 Likes

I’m interested.

1 Like

I somehow forgot that it was 61g! One of my biggest yet lightest. Very surprised on first throw. The sound it makes is quite pleasant. I like it a lot more with my thickest string.

Edit: Lightest metal yoyo I meant. I have a 36g wooden one and interestingly enough I found that, just in terms of how it feels when I throw it, their vibe is more comproable to one another than the pomelo is to any of my other yoyos.

1 Like

It sounds really fun to try. I’m putting it on my list.

1 Like

Browsed Instagram at the right time to buy a YYWS Capstan '22 Prototype from @yoyoworkshop_wayne – More thoughts and pics to come that I’ll add onto Marioyo’s review thread probably. I threw on a Zipline Executive Class lite string of mine as that seemed to play best and also made it look fancy.

Comfortable in the hand and definitely a capable slimmer organic throw that should appeal to many here…

27 Likes

One of my favorite mail days in a while! I received an awesome care package from my new friend @Xanadu. Literally wearing these socks tomorrow lol

19 Likes

Which one is better?