What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Thanks Spence! Took me a bit of searching, but found a couple of examples of the No R.U.G. Summit (what does that RUG stand for?!):

Check out the Andrew Daugherty Signature Colorway Summit "No R.U.G."    Limited to 25 pieces!  Check it out IN MOTION - so neat!  Find them in New Releases! NewRelease.YoYoExpert.com  @onedropyoyos...

YYE instagram post

YYB instagram post

17 Likes

Is it abbreviating the colors, a la Magic: The Gathering? There was actually a deck called NO RUG (Natural Order red/blue/green) in legacy back in the day, before Khans block introduced us to the rest of the tricolor monikers.

7 Likes

Yoyobarista Geisha 2
Search for steel helped by a YYE forum member via a Chinese BST and purchase agent site.

30 Likes

Mail call today!

Oh yeah the Zero Gravity El MiJo!

29 Likes

One Drop Rebirth and a flat side effect.

5 Likes

Sengoku Nobumecha, Throwing Sideways Parthenon, DocPop Bolt

26 Likes

Package day is best day.

25 Likes

Well, well, well…

30 Likes

21 Likes

Big thanks to @yoyoretro for the Memento! This thing was packaged immaculately and is in pristine condition. I can foresee many jam sessions with this in my future.

22 Likes

Is that the V2?

Maple drip bassalope large bearing and not new today but I did get an RME ADI 2 DAC FS.

24 Likes

good choice in audio gear. sitting next to 2 babyface pro right now (one in my briefcase for mobile sound system measurement, one is my desk dac)

3 Likes

The green and black one arrived today!

Didn’t take me long to mod the black one, I had the idea in my head ever since the day the colors were announced! Metal caps and an unresponsive center-trak.

The green one is all stock.

I put the color logo caps from the black into my blue pre-production and put the thick pads in so now I have relatively all the response options. They all play so great in their own ways, truly a wonderfully versatile yoyo!

22 Likes

Honey Badger from zipline strings

3 Likes

I think he wants to know if the Honey Badger is the original 6061 version or the 7068 version. From your picture I’m guessing it’s the final run of the original 6061 version.

1 Like

Yeah i forgot the correct numbers so i just said v2

1 Like

Lmao im dense at times but yeah 6061

3 Likes

How can you tell which you have? I got one in mid/late 2021 iirc. Kind of a light grey.

1 Like

Ok :cool:

1 Like