What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Yooo Ninja Hurdles is a certified GOAT colorway and the Freq Mod is absolutely awesome - great pickups man!

3 Likes

Thanks. I was wondering when I’d have time to research what the name of that color is. Pretty much picked it up because of the color. Already have a smooth(er) Summit in green.

3 Likes

Another masterpiece from @TSAF

The Sistine really is artwork made for artwork.

I got the Gold-Thief addition and it plays as beautifully as it looks!

24 Likes

Joined team Rebirth today! Also got an Overture.

The Rebirth is a OG Project revamped to modern standards. Has some P2 in there as well. Has that old and new feel, and I am loving the thin clear anodizing.

The Overture? Wow, why is this thing not talked about. I’ve played a Peak. This thing is more fun than an OG Peak. Floats like crazy. Definition of organic. Find one ASAP.

30 Likes

Oxymoron

28 Likes

Yeeeeesssss

2 Likes

Da Capo and Butterfly XT. Very fun mail day!

25 Likes

The Overture was my first OD. It’s bigger than I usally go for, but it’s tons of fun!

PS That’s the exact same Rebirth as i just purchased.

2 Likes

Tiffany Mint Gorge :ok_hand:

38 Likes

Thank you @safetypin for the white half of the BoltXP! Super nice halfswap.

27 Likes

Dressel Design nails it again. Beautiful, smooth throw, as expected. @hobbygod knows what he doing to be sure. If I’m being completely honest though, I’m a little disappointed that there’s no “dd” logo on this one. I mean, it’s not going to keep me from throwing it or anything but i like the little logo on the others.

kgb

27 Likes

It was literally licensed with Tiff&Co? It gorg

eous.

4 Likes

Nearly complete family portrait.
Really wish i hadn’t slept in that 50/50 drop.
Hopefully, they make a return before too long
:grin:

kgb

28 Likes

I wanted to do some type of engraving, but Damian doesn’t really do engravings, and the rim aesthetic let’s people know what the yoyo is. Appreciate the love either way!!

5 Likes

I got the Honey badger v2 today!

24 Likes

That’s not Ninja Hurdles though? Maybe somebody more enlightened on old CLYW can clarify, but Ninja Hurdles is clear/green with red speckle. The second tone of green on this summit is super dark and the red is more of a splash than a speckle. This example from YYE shows a Ninja Hurdles summit. I assumed that Lido’s one was a random OD colorway, and not CLYW. Unless it’s OD’s alternative interpretation of Ninja Hurdles.

This is a kind of inane topic but I’m still curious about it lol.

9 Likes

A little late on the post, but this one is beyond stunning!

38 Likes

I’ve only have heard good things about that one. Mg Bi-metal must be a nice combination

2 Likes

My bad, you’re totally right. That’s actually the “No R.U.G.” colorway, I get that and Ninja Hurdles mixed up all the time since they’re so similar. Both amazing colorways, and I’m pretty sure the No RUG is actually more rare… and IMO, the Summit got the best version of the colorway out of all the yo-yos produced with it. Tagging @Lido for the correction so he knows. Also @nothingfaced not sure if you saw this either since we were basically typing at the same time.

5 Likes

More Ninja Hurdles examples I have. That Summit doesn’t look like the same ano.

24 Likes