What did you get in the mail, 2022?

I’m glad you got one and like it.

1 Like

Recent arrivals from the past few weeks:

Back row: Outlier 3, Delphinium, Aventus
Front row: Top Deck, Onslaught.

31 Likes

Good to hear you are liking the Qi @Ghostfox !! enjoy!

2 Likes

There were bigger sales out there this past week, lots of yoyos I want more than these, but I’d been looking for both of them for a while and they’ve been out of stock for a long time. Had to press the pads in hard on the Windy to seat them properly because it was sending a weird vibe up the string when it tilted, but that fixed it and it’s on the very smooth end of the smoothness spectrum now, if you’re into that sort of thing. :nerd_face:

24 Likes

Mail delivery! New 5A setup with the Shortcut and Porykon V-Dash as well as some Plutonium to try out.

29 Likes

I got this beautiful Wildwood Butterfly in ash from @Eric_Newlin this weekend. It plays awesome! Very smooth response and nice finish.

36 Likes

Mail day is always fun in this house :upside_down_face:

4 New YYR and a beautiful blue with yellow splash Gnarwal.

Thanks @d4nnyb0yy you the man

27 Likes

Qi - very nice.

39 Likes

I just got one also, really plays great I thought.

4 Likes

I haven’t weighed the Ti or Mg, when you hold either at rest they feel the same weight. While spinning the Mg feels way heavier / denser. The Mg sleeps forever, I don’t even have the patience to time it. For my taste the small bearing aluminum plays the best of all FH but I haven’t got the sb-Mg yet.

33 Likes

Thanks @MattB – love this picture!

2 Likes

Mail came early today

One Drop Rebirth in Duck Night colorway

37 Likes

New SnapBack and you can’t see them, but the Loop 720s have newly installed Sunrise kits.

I’m intending to play 0A on the SnapBack. I was going to buy a SpinStar and swap out the guts with Loop 720 guts, but the default setup on the SnapBack works reasonably well.

24 Likes

That’s purdy, nice find

1 Like

I decided to upgrade my dinnerware.

36 Likes

Thanks, I was pretty excited about this one as well.

2 Likes

I also got the shiniest of shiny bowls!

30 Likes

30 Likes

Very exciting!..

Just kidding…

30 Likes

How’s the 303 in comparison to the 7068?

3 Likes