What did you get in the mail, 2022?

2nd FH1 Neo showed up today. I have not cap swapped for a while and my fingers are killing me. They both look great, though.

32 Likes

Aww yiss putting motif through the ringer tonight

32 Likes

Super fun mail day. Thank you to everyone making these scoops possible very grateful :slightly_smiling_face:

Shark vs Zombie bvm will be with me forever and ever :laughing:

32 Likes

I have never hit my knuckles so much before its already my most beaten yoyo and only had it an hour

21 Likes

I keep one unresponsive yoyo in my car for “just in case” moments and last week I had a very strange accident where I actually damaged the bearing posts. I managed to drop the yoyo while unscrewing it, the half got shuffled on the concrete and when I put it back together it was NOT correct. I took it as an opportunity for a new inexpensive car yoyo lol

Yoyofriends Shortcut is no joke, easily the best yoyo for the money. This thing absolutely rips, and it is among the smoothest yoyos I own. Literally feels like glass against my finger lol. Big upgrade over the Arcade I was keeping in the car before, highly recommend for a good beater.

29 Likes

Turkey day purchases have arrived.

CLYW Sasquatch

One Drop Kamuraiju w/Yellow spike side effects

39 Likes

YoyoXpert black friday shipment has arrived… thanks peeps @Yoyoexpert

38 Likes

I thought this was going to be a halfswap. I am pleasantly surprised! Black cups, clear exterior Metal Drifter XL.

23 Likes

How about these marble Butterfly XT’s?:fire::fire:

To bad the Mg box got damaged in transit…

31 Likes

Whoa those butterfly XT’s look AWESOME !!!

3 Likes

Duncan is killing it this month. Here’s a better view.

36 Likes

How is the large bearing mg? I’ve been really tempted but I really wanted a pink small bearing version.

Black Friday throw.

29 Likes

35 Likes

ZGRT Qi. Looks beautiful, feels super light, especially coming off playing my Mowl m+ for the past few weeks, really love it ! Only
Other Mono metal I have besides the shutter wide angle. Anyway plays fantastic!

27 Likes

A solid mail day from @Woozie ! Wood, leather, and cotton - all the essential food groups.

32 Likes

Spin Time El Presidente! Plays quite floaty and light despite the weight. It is surprisingly good for horizontal, I hit horizontal circular eli hops on the first try, that trick has been in my “hit it sometimes” list for years😅

23 Likes

Geedorah! This thing is sweet! Seems light and quick. The machining, particularly in the cups, is amazing. And honestly, the picture doesn’t do this burnt orange justice. I think I would’ve called it whiskey, bourbon or Grand Marnier. It’s absolutely fantastic looking! I can see this one working into the regular lineup.

28 Likes

Maybe Octoberfest.

23 Likes

I ended up snagging one of these on black friday. Glad I did its been a real fun throw these past couple hours. Really digging it thus far

23 Likes