What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Pleasant surprise this morning showing up 4 days earlier then expected! Going to make for a nice weekend.

36 Likes

Some old school flavor…

36 Likes

These things play as nice as they look. Nice big organic with a ton of float, the finish feels like stone. Beautiful work by Atmos.

45 Likes

Just in time.

@Eric_Newlin Wild Wood Purpleheart fixie. It’s a winner!

33 Likes

Got a Button from @Chriscatastrophe s and a TM from @MaximShoots. The Button is super unique playing, the TM is very stable and plays far lighter then I’d have expected from the weight. Definitely pick one up if you’re on the fence like I was.

36 Likes

Button looks so sick!

4 Likes

it’s a very interesting playing yo-yo. It’s got a very center weighted feel bc of the aluminum body but the big plastic rims give it a unique kind of “floaty” feel on the string.

3 Likes

thats dope, capped yoyos are probably one of my favorite design trends at the moment.

4 Likes

Ooooh boy.

I’ve gone of the deep end.

Go, go Godzilla!!

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

38 Likes

Final mail day of the year. unprld b-grade motif (little anno flaws on the caps, smooth), unprld b-grade informel (little anno flaws, fingernail vibe), and a danny x duncan freehand :white_heart: :purple_heart:
and a much need sochi case

39 Likes

Yes! The TM is a great yoyo. Smooth, stable, huge catch zone. Shame it doesn’t get more attention. Wonder if it got lost in the mix of the release of the entire font series.

2 Likes

Is that bearing seat area raw? Looks like it … that it a sweet look.

3 Likes

:chopsticks::gorilla:

39 Likes

The seat is still anodized but not coated. The coat is pretty abrasive, so it’s probably to prevent strings from breaking.

3 Likes

I got some One Drop Kamuraijus in the mail this week:

I don’t know if I’ll end up keeping them like this, but I wanted to see what they would look like with swapped sides. I think that they all look great, but the red/silver version looks the best to me followed very closely by the gray/silver for when I’m in a ‘monochrome mood’ :grinning:

And since I’m going for contrast, the side effects are swapped too!

45 Likes

New Icuras color way!

43 Likes

Love the contrasting SEs!

2 Likes

Those are really classy color combinations. Reminds me of the Kuntosh half swaps that OD was doing back in 2018. I did something similar with my Parlays a few years back:

I didn’t keep them swapped either, but it was a fun color experiment.

33 Likes

28 Likes

All three look so good

3 Likes