What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Best mail day in like 10 years :joy::heart:

Yall dont know how much i wanted my spyy pure back. And to get one Mint in Box…im geeking lol My favorite throw ever of all time for 5a

Also was blessed by a very special someone with a completely raw Spyy Pure so i can have a pure silver to go with my pure gold :blush::heart:

36 Likes

Excited to see these landing overseas! Hope you enjoy it :heart:

4 Likes

Better late than never, right? :sweat_smile:

29 Likes

Fresh from USA to UK thanks to @Throwto100, shipping was incredibly fast and arrive in around 1 week, I bought the One Drop - Fat Tire (super fun yoyo) and he gift me the GWAY - Regulator (which play so well, love also the colour, thanks a lot for that).
I will post the feedback about him soon, in the meanwhile I passed couple of hours with the yoyo and I love them, I think mostly the fat tire will become a daily throw for me, really fun to play!

30 Likes

Not really a mail day, but my haul from the Shibuya store in Japan!

From top to bottom, left to right:

• YoYoFactory Onestar Rewind Edition
  • Shibuya Yoyo Club Spinstar
  • Sengoku Ashigaru in black with no engravings
  • 2 C3yoyodesign Digamma Crash
  • Sturm Panzer Mini Panzer in iridescent
31 Likes

There will never be a mailday that tops today. My custom anodized G2 Titanium Triton v2.

Came with this awesome 3D printed stand that holds the yoyo at the perfect angle to show off the colors and perfectly matching string.

50 Likes

Absolutely incredible !!! What a mailday !!!

1 Like

My Monarch Scales edition arrived today. This thing has got some power! This is my first plastic/metal hybrid and I wasn’t sure how well the two materials would feel together. After throwing it for a few hours, I am very impressed with the overall quality and performance of the yoyo. It feels very durable and is buttery smooth when spinning.

37 Likes

This looks absolutely phenomenal. Who anodized it?

New Freehand caps. I need a yellow body for the hyper caps, but man the neon green looks so good with white caps.

32 Likes

New beater for learning 5A so I don’t mess up my metal throws.

27 Likes

If i ask to buy a yoyo from you within the next week please say no. I think i have a serious problem and cant stop scooping stuff lol :sob::joy:

Shoutout to @Grunt for this one though. Deff on my nfse list :blush::+1:

Edit: about 2 weeks later and another $4k down. I dont think one of you said no to me. Dear lord help me :neutral_face:

35 Likes

Infinities from Jugglequip

19 Likes

Loving the orange/white!

Those look good quality, would love to hear more after youve had some time to throw them around.

2 Likes

For me, every “Scales” edition has ended up being one of the best looking versions of any yo-yo. This holds true for the Monarch. Beautiful get.

5 Likes

Kamuraiju arrived the other day, finally getting around to throwing it a bit. Great fun light throw, probably going to end up swapping the flat bearing out in a bit :upside_down_face:

27 Likes

A-RT & CLYW

30 Likes

Monarch came in!!

33 Likes

How are you enjoying it?

2 Likes

Been very much enjoying looking at it. Lol bearing locked up on me. (Happens all the time to me. I think sitting out in the mail box while it’s this cold freezes the lube or something. It’s happened to every throw i’ve gotten this winter) but i’m sick so i haven’t cleaned it, just staring at it until i feel up to it. It’s beautiful though.

6 Likes