What did you get in the mail, 2022?

I don’t want to air out anything, but the situation put a sour taste in my mouth. It’s nice. I’ll probably dig it better with some time to forget lol.

2 Likes

Wow that is the most beautiful Saturday market I have seen in a while, it must be the large canvas of the Down Beat that makes it look so good. Now I need a Down Beat in a super cool splash… damn damn damnity damn damn.

Every one gave a great rest of the week.

5 Likes

Kamuraiju

Added some legos

34 Likes

36 Likes

What an awesome half swap colors looks like summer sunset colors, very warm Wow I would not have thought if that it pops.

2 Likes

I received my 3 Kamuraiju’s yesterday, 2 for me 1 as a gift. I have been changing side effects throwing this incredible throw and I am in heaven. I really enjoy this one from 1st throw.
Today, I have been throwing a Summit and a Kuntosh after throwing the Kamuraiju, the smaller size it forces more accuracy on my part, then throwing the Summit and Kuntosh I feel cleaner. I really like this throw. If they come out with splashes I am getting a few more. I will be selling some throws to make room for these.
I took some comparison photos with a Summit and a Kuntosh I have and the Kamuraiju‘s I received. Enjoy everyone have a great rest of the week.

Someone may not get their Kamuraiju gift… no they will… seriously I promise…

37 Likes

its a really fun playing yoyo too, been having a blast with it all day.

hope you can find one =]

2 Likes

Not really mail day but assembly day. New Alice came in and I couldn’t be happier. Have a poly board for work and an aluminum board for home.

Have lubed and filmed gateron Mizu minks with Gmk shoko. Think it came together really nicely.

18 Likes

Thesis Aventus from the YYE giveaway arrived! I love the blurple fade!

30 Likes

How does the Aventus play?

3 Likes

30 Likes

I’m curious how it plays as well. It looks like a These Invictus with SS rims. Invictus plays great so I would imagine Aventus plays even better being a bit lighter and more rim weight.

2 Likes

WOW !!! that’s a really nice half swap !!!

3 Likes

Love the photos :+1: feel the same about the Kamuraiju it’s got some power for a little guy.

3 Likes

OD Yep.

35 Likes

The End of an era. One of my all-time favorite yos, also heavily inspired the Wave design. Glad I got to pick another one up.

37 Likes

Wow that is beautiful!!! If it plays half as good as it looks it should be a winner

2 Likes

Speaking of the Wave. Mine arrived safely to the UK today. Big fan already!

36 Likes

I’ve only played one other bi-metal before, the Inception (from the Pay-it-Forward). The Aventus goes very fast from not a lot of effort. It’s pretty nimble on the string and stable. I like it but don’t know that I have anything that I would directly compare it to.

3 Likes

Danny freehand💜

39 Likes