What did you get in the mail, 2022?

The dynamics looked great, but no Prime8 for that one. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

Yoyojam Spinfaktor X and Classic! The Spinfaktor is another one of those newer Yoyojams that still holds up to modern throws, but the Classic really surprised me with how much it shreds. To me this is Yoyojams Replay Pro, an impressively capable yoyo for a impressively low price.

23 Likes

Wife got me a large bronze squirrel to sit on the kitchen counter and hold my daily rotation throws. :grin:

33 Likes

Free Solo was my fist One Drop throw also, and it was a “Holy sh*t” moment first time I threw it.

6 Likes

Started collecting Damian Puckett over the past few months; the bottom three are all b-grades and came in the other day.

Yes, they are all awesome :star_struck:

28 Likes

29 Likes

Got myself a BSP (Goblin Bile) and a 7075 conspiracy (deeper depth). These will be my first MonkeyFingers :grin:

5 Likes

Ah-oh. Sneak peek? Looks like some serious cuts.

1 Like

Got this package from @OhDavidBowie yesterday that was filled with a ton of goodies and bonuses. Highly recommend as a seller.

Pretending the MoNo is the Peak I could have bought in 2008 lol

45 Likes

Hey when I said extras I meant in. Enjoy!

7 Likes

Couldn’t resist picking up an Abel during the Atmos November market. I can’t be scuffing up the beautiful oatmilk Abel I have so got this as an EDC. I’m headed to India at the end of the week and think this will make the perfect travel companion :sunglasses::pinched_fingers:

37 Likes

Biggest mail day in a while.

G2 Herdsman in Rainbow Galaxy and One Drop Downbeat 20/20 in Saturday Market.

Two Rainbow colored beauties that couldn’t be more different in play, the profile shapes are nearly inverse of each other lol. Super happy with both of these.

32 Likes

I’ve tried to tell the post office these yoyo boxes fit in my PO BOX from the back but not the front… and here we are again :rofl:

…anyway i had to pick up this guy instead of the top deck… me likes

36 Likes

One Drop Kamaraiju arrived today. Like the size but not instant love, although it is excellent. Tight gap. Thankfully friends with our mailman and he’s actually a thrower so items arrive in good condition.

34 Likes

Recently got a Mowl M+ the green is really a deep Irish green, looks great in person. Makes me think of Christmas.

25 Likes

Great mail day today!

When I read how the Kamuraiju supposedly combined the feel of the Kuntosh and Project I wondered how that would be possible considering the two are so wildly different. Well, I can confidently say, somehow they did it - I can definitely feel both coming through in this pretty strongly. I do wish it weighed just a touch less in this stock configuration with flat caps, but that could be my preferences talking. Is it revolutionary and a “must have?” No, but I do like it.

RIP Danny Severance. Like many others, I don’t know whether to throw this or keep it in its packaging. I have a bunch of FH1’s already so I’m actually more inclined to keep it in it’s packaging but who knows, I’ll probably open it up eventually knowing me. I also copped some Unknown caps and spacer kits.

34 Likes

After a lot of headache and about 7 weeks of waiting, this arrived today.

26 Likes

One Drop Kamuraiju and some Side effects black spikes for my red Sudo, red Legos for my Gravity and some brass ULs.

37 Likes

Was it worth the wait?

3 Likes

I saw (and missed) the Danny FH1, but where did the caps get listed/sold? Not that I need them or anything, just like to think I kind of know what’s happening.

2 Likes