What did you get in the mail, 2022?

whats the little Ti ring? aroundsquare stuff?

4 Likes

Yes… dead eye hollow… never tried it before but i like knuckle rollers and coin rolling… so i figured why not.

8 Likes

it looks like a ton of fun! reminds me of the Crease from Markmont., which was a kinda similar manipulation ring, but shaped like a hex nut lol

4 Likes

From Singapore to CT in 3 days!

Looks like I’m not the only happy thrower today though…

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

25 Likes

I want to try a dead eye but they’re a little expensive for a weighty one and the delrin ones are very light - even the description says the light weight will make it difficult. Knucklebones from Around Square are awesome and I find them very therapeutic as I find the rolling keeps me calmer and happier at work (I work in a recreation department at a huge resort) where I can roll and develop my skill/dexterity while not stealing time from my job. I’ve also tried making my own knuckle rollers from cheap supplies and things I had at home. I’d like to carve my own from a block of wood too.

25 Likes

Very nice pic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Now, that was fast!

29 Likes

Bad Wolfe Christmas strings :santa:

25 Likes

OMfG

This thing.

It’s f’n beautiful.

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

29 Likes

I can see myself.

:grin:

kgb

32 Likes

I have no idea what makes a good juggling ball, but those look quality.

2 Likes

I received the 303 as well. Raw ti-bowl extra noods just because.

28 Likes

how does the 303 feel compared to the Ti?

thanks
kgb

3 Likes

The 303 is great but I still prefer the Ti as of right now. There is a softness to the rims with the Ti and the weight feels right in the sweet spot. They perform very similar. It is just my preference.

6 Likes

Mail showed up with a little something a day early.

Static Co Wave in the Mega Shock colorway

33 Likes

iYoyo Titanic (raw)

This one has a little backstory I would like to share: In my short and scintillating yoyo career, I quickly became a big fan of the Iyoyo Iceberg. It is my favourite learning yoyo and the first one, that really clicked with me. At the same time, the thought was floating in my head that it would be kind of nice to own a titanium yoyo someday. Still, I was hesitant to spend half a month’s rent on a piece of metal that I might not end up liking. So in fact, gravitating torwards the titanic was somewhat of a logical step - if there is any when buying a ti… But one thing, however, preventetd me from pulling the trigger: the shiny and rainbow-finishes of the latest titanic-runs, which I don’t really like to this date. So I contacted Iyoyo asking, if there were plans to bring a raw version, which unfortunately was not the case. Instead, these super nice people offered me to simply make one raw titanic for me within the next batch, if I would wait three months. So to make a long story short: today 64,5g of raw titanium arrived and I am absolutely happy with the result! Iyoyo told me, that they made not only one piece but a handfull of them (so in fact they HAVE made a small run of them at the end, harrharrharr!) Big thanks to iYoyo at this point to let this happened!

Cheers!

43 Likes

Nice story

2 Likes

I received my Dressel Design mystery yoyo. Like @NitroBobby916 I told
myself no more for a while but this got me

19 Likes

Ty :grin:

Have you had a chance to try it? I’m stringing mine now

1 Like