What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Got all those except the Khuno(yet) holding out they do a run of Oatmilk khuno. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

BST. Is Lowkey still around? Last I knew their site was down and their IG was all but dead. If anyone’s got a contact for them I’d be interested in hitting them up to chat about a few things. i honestly don’t even recall who ran that company. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Decided to skip the mystery box, but still get some YYR.

31 Likes

The Don brasi halfswap twins with @fightdeathordie
Made me an offer i couldn’t refuse :pinched_fingers:

And a huge custom string order from my favorite string maker @Legit_yoyostrings with some new string types. Excited to try them all out!

24 Likes

Great mail day today.

39 Likes

a modded AlleyCat and a MOTH from Pyrotechnic’s Burnt Love

23 Likes

Thank you! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Ah I see. The intact box made me think that it was directly from them. Beautiful box. I think they just quietly disappeared, which is rather fitting considering their name.

I don’t think they ever revealed themselves, like SF, but I may be wrong. They have an affiliation with urban EDC supply, which is still up and running. Maybe the owners of the site can give you their contact.

I agree. I find that older anodisations in general look better. I love the look of the old 28 stories and horsehead nebula much more than the newer ones. Also, I haven’t seen a swirl that is better than the rainicorn banshee as of yet so yeah.

1 Like

What was the mod?

2 Likes

I’m gonna guess the response system. The original alleycat’s response system wasn’t the greatest.

1 Like

Yeah they have pads under the stickers, originally they came with old Duncan stickers before CoreCo made their own Pink Pads, that have become a “Modern Responsive” favorite. When I see “Mod” I think something was removed or added other than stickers.

2 Likes

28 Likes

Skipped a few hundred maildays, but here’s one of my most recent acquisitions, the Dif-e-Yo - Razorbak, an absolutely phenomenal player and instant favorite of mine.

Sometimes, you just throw a yo-yo down for a few seconds and almost instantly know it’s something special. The Razorbak is one of those yo-yos.

24 Likes

Ofcourse temptation will arrive on day one of fixed February…

27 Likes

Freshly Dirty Canary arrived today from Texastornado. Love a message under the response pad even more when you don’t have to remove the pads to see it.

19 Likes

I kept seeing these come up on this thread and decided I wouldn’t procure one. Here it is. My dog tried to eat it whole on the first throw which was odd. Gave it a nice mark but this was how it was intended to be. It’s got alot of old school flavor and needs a spanking sometimes but I would highly highly recommend before these go away forever. The copper plating is also very nice :+1:

28 Likes

That thing is pure awesomeness!

Plays even better then the AL End!
Just like @DocPop said in his unboxing.

@lytelvin You did an amazing job!!!

:pray:

Guys, get yourself one as long as they are available…! Won’t last long….

29 Likes

Loved the Noah so much I had to make this half swap

34 Likes

30 Likes