What did you get in the mail, 2022?

I just love the new AL Butterfly engraving design. :fire:

6 Likes

So eager to get home, Mines waiting in the mailbox!

And then to try and control the urge to throw it while I participate in FixedAxleFebruary.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t be able to control that urge. It would be foolish for me to even open the box and hold it in my hand. If I did that, there is no way I could NOT throw it. Some things come with advancing age, but I’ve discovered those things do not include patience or self-discipline.

7 Likes

How do you have your Butterfly AL set up? How does it play upon first impressions?

2 Likes

I believe so

I think of Fixed Axle February as more of what you’d call a guideline than an actual rule…

2 Likes

Memento, courtesy of @ChrisFrancz . Nice player. This is pretty much what I wanted from The Don. I think the D bearing was my primary qualm with The Don.

23 Likes

Mine is being held up for some reason :unamused: Hopefully it’ll arrive tomorrow

1 Like

Today I got my 3rd day in a row of non-updated shipping status! WOO

4 Likes

Consistent.

Just regular set up at the moment. I am going to swap it out someday though.

No vibe at all. So fun.

2 Likes

I think for me it’s the storm going through TN right now. I’m sure that’s grounding the planes.

2 Likes

I believe you are correct, Aaron. I have a YYE package stuck there too.

1 Like

mine came from Ohio, genuinely unsure of weather out there lol

2 Likes

My package seems to have navigated said storm all the way from YYE to Texas.

My third Butterfly AL. Now I’ll have one set responsize(slim), responsive (wide), and unresponsive.

22 Likes

How do they feel to play?

3 Likes

Mine, too, it looks like it’s still stuck in Singapore :neutral_face:

1 Like

A biggggg box of VonBooms that I need to test.

Instead of taking pictures of it and self-promoting myself here, I’m just literally telling you what I got in the mail today.

Oh…and an American Express bill. That came too.

10 Likes

Worth the wait…. Awesome throw! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Owwww boy, what a JOURNEY:

Finally the beast is tamed and now under my control.
If you guys like super hard puzzles, which need patience, psysical and mental endurance and manual dexterity, I truly recommend this one (Bronze). Most satisfying puzzle ever.

21 Likes