What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Got this guy in the mail! Anyone know what the white pad like stickers are meant to do? Do you put them on alongside the pads to increase response?

23 Likes

Yes, they act like OG friction stickers. You put them over the response pads for that real FH1 feel

2 Likes

Had look these up. Super cool! How long did it take you to solve?

2 Likes

Oh cool! Im assuming these dramatically increase the responsiveness!?

1 Like

27 Likes

I haven’t used them yet but I would also assume so lol

1 Like

Shiny and chrome!

RSOxDocPop The End Ti

30 Likes

RSO day! EINSTiEN FROM @Evertonian and The End Ti from @lytelvin

25 Likes

Can you send details on the maker of the Bronze puzzle very interested it finding out more

3 Likes

G2 Arbiter & The End Ti :eyes::+1:

24 Likes

Butterfly AL
Exit 8
JDS Shutter.

Sweet mail day!!

kgb

24 Likes

31 Likes

I took probably around 95hours. 32 days start to finish. The Bronze is a Beast.

5 Likes

Sure man, take a look:

The Bronze is kinda intermediate/hard, and the best choice from the Revomaze forum. I did not regret this one.

3 Likes

Wow! Way to persevere. Did you draw a map or something to remember all the moves?

1 Like

Yes, it’s not possible to go by the memory only (not the Bronze) I’ve tried, and failled for 4 days, so I started mapping and felt the progress. But mapping is something that you must develop by try and error, enhance resolution, change coordinates. It’s a Journey indeed. I made 5 maps, my last one was good enough, but some devilish mechanism inside that I could only figure out after 20 days. Masterpiece. I would recommend the Bronze if you like mental and physical endurance (around day 23 I had to stop for 2 days, need to rest my hand, same way when you hit the yoyo too hard and can’t perform well, same feeling).
If you grab one, let me know :wink:

5 Likes

I’ve been fidgety lately

17 Likes

So pretty.

2 Likes

Got a beautiful Damian Puckett Titanium Duality.
Aka DualiTi
Very stable and extremely smooth organic. Look him up on Facebook.

33 Likes

Also my custom wooden yoyo by
VOLKSROB

35 Likes