What did you get in the mail, 2022?

The best thing about this forum is that you can make great friendships with people around the world and talk about hobbies you love. Been sending and receiving Yoyos from @Hanker to try, and today I got an yoyofreaks from him as an early b-day present. Thank you Hanker, you’re the best! :tired_face::pleading_face:

40 Likes

Do I see a titanic over there :star_struck: and boy the packaging is nice :open_mouth:. How does it play like ?? I always wanted to know. if you don’t mind me asking :grin:

2 Likes

MK1 x Spiral
Sliver
Varia Fade

31 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been playing my tiffany blue Redacted a lot lately. Something about it just calls out to me every time I even so much as look at it. I’m not a big fan of black weight rings in general, but on this yoyo the black rings are just perfect. I’m really glad I snagged one of the tiffany ones before they were all gone!

8 Likes

This one has officially become my “If I was stuck on an island throw”.

3 Likes

For me, Titanic is a great yoyo, stable, long spinning, quite good at picking up speed (but not super fast, does need a push). It doesn’t play like a brick even tho it’s H-shaped, which I love. Plays slightly heavier than the Iceberg V2, and has a much more pleasant and quieter sound…

After trying Hanker’s I think I’ll get one myself as well.

3 Likes

My 2nd YYF Horizon, YYF Flame, iyoyo Iceberg and a Duncan Butterfly AL.

24 Likes

Mint Ogopogo CLYW BvM, with just the faintest vibe for that soul factor, lol

35 Likes

I remember this and I think a “Wolverine” edition being all the rage back when I was in college. I’d been out of the game until recently, so it’s fun seeing these and remembering all the hype surrounding them.

3 Likes

38 Likes

I got 2 now!!! I love it

5 Likes

23 Likes

I’m buying way to much lol
Art Grail
Atmos Noah
RSO Bowl mini

32 Likes

All three are beautiful. That Grail is gorgeous. I’m under the weather so forgive me if I am wrong, but is that the avocado colorway?

2 Likes

Got this MCMO from @commnsnse today. Panorama’s in good company.

30 Likes

That’s beautiful

2 Likes

It was one dreadful month of waiting while Russian Post was dragging parcel from airport to post office, but it does not matter anymore. This was one hell of a mail day.
Thanks to Pierre, Andre, Matt and Josh.

40 Likes

The Glacier Express puts that mail day over the top. I would’ve been so paranoid the entire time about just that getting lost in the mail, but to have a Peak in the mix as well makes the wait seem heart attack inducing haha.

2 Likes

Spent part of the day learning GIMP to try and recreate this digitally. I have some touching up to do but I felt like this was a good start. I wanted to ask if I can print off some caps with the same design? @suspense

15 Likes

Aaaaaay DD is in Russia now!! Sick

6 Likes