What did you get in the mail, 2022?

I am blow away by how well this yoyo plays. I know most of you already received them. It takes a bit longer to arrive in Canada.
Just a perfect slimline. Like the brochure says. It challenges you, but doesn’t handicap you. Loving this colourway too.

28 Likes

New atmos

32 Likes

Lol, I’m only 6 months or so in to the hobby, think I’m around 1k so far.

The kids play with a couple of mine though. At least two of them enjoy the occasional throw.

2 Likes

@LX_Emergency I am only in 1 month :joy:

2 Likes

1 Like

To add to the newest atmos hype :smiley: :

Stormberry is highkey my top pick currently out of my collection - love the finish, bi-metal spin time (not aaasssss long as vulture/hummingbird but comperable), and the copperish tone it has is awesome

I am also loving the noah but for very different reasons, the blasted finish is much more textured more than my MFD BSP even but SE’s are fantastic and the color is super crispy It is a very fun and floaty yoyo to me similar to goji in away but lighter weight imo

Included side profile showing the diff but both are fantastic

26 Likes

I really want a stormberry!!!

4 Likes

@Xinck @ShootFiKill @BearingWithMe @Cardyology

appreciate the love! always an awesome feeling seeing these guys out in the wild.

4 Likes

Project Ti by @fatguysnacks247 and Fair Trade Yoyos

Poupon
And
Furn both by A-RT

My most luxurious mail day yet

28 Likes

This throw is now in the hands of my older brother as of tonight. I was finally able to get him to agree to pick up throwing again but he hated unresponsive and only liked this one (my only responsive.) can’t blame him. In the process my younger sister also joined in, she liked the challenge of unresponsive and is working from home at the moment so in her words “I have tons of free time.” feeling very accomplished getting them to join in.

I only got it for a few days :joy: off to buy another.

20 Likes

That’s an awesome freehand cap design! @suspense

3 Likes

Thank you sir, appreciate it! <3

3 Likes

Awesome! Please let me know your full thoughts after you’ve run her through the ringer!

-Wayne

2 Likes

I’m awful at reviews. That being said I’m am really blown away. I haven’t really been playing with anything else. It’s amazing! I have some hardcore competitive throws and some of the best chill throws I think exists. This does both so so well. I would gladly buy another (need purple vin doom) and I don’t buy duplicates of anything.

Seriously if only people knew, these would have sold out in under a minute.

2 Likes

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Thank you for the kind words. I’m thrilled that you like it!

Vic and I met up with some great local throwers in Southern California yesterday and I really think they enjoyed it as well.

Purple VonBoom’s will be available really, really soon. I’m confident they’ll be available within two weeks. I’ve asked YYE if there’s interest in a VonBoom restock, but we’ll certainly have them on our site as well. We’ll have purple VB’s, Black VB’s, and Chalice (Gold) VB’s.

The Breakfast at Tiffany’s (Blue) that you have was a one-run colorway for this model, and they’re all gone. So, unfortunately, there won’t be any Redacted VonBoom’s in blue.

For anyone interested, until now we’ve kept the VonBoom engraving really limited (usually 10-20 total per yoyo). We’re flipping the script and will have MANY available on all future releases.

I’m over the “limited” approach. The people have spoken, and they want more VonBoom’s. We’ll deliver on that. :slight_smile:

Thank you again. I mean that.
-Wayne

4 Likes

My pleasure. Can’t wait to see more. Whatever formula and engineering you used for the Redacted is a win keep it up.

1 Like

Check your DM’s by the way. I slid all up in that.

2 Likes

It’s reviews like this that keep me poor.

1 Like

So excited to get mine!

1 Like

Is that Arbor from the BST? Or is it directly from Lowkey?

3 Likes