What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Oh cool, thanks!

In retrospect, I probably should have just Googled it… Woops it’s late and I’m getting over COVID don’t judge me :joy:

3 Likes

No worries. Here’s their page:

3 Likes

you’ve got the legendary terrarian aka the legendarian lol. you can tell by the big step under the rim, standard terrarian has a straight cup.

also @skysurveil is correct. they’re the lightest of the side effect varieties. i tend to prefer them in all my SE yoyos. highly recommend checking out different kinds, it really does change the play experience.

14 Likes

didnt realize @skysurveil also linked the SE’s loll sorry for the spam

2 Likes

Whoa seriously?! If that’s the case then I got an even better deal than I thought! Either way, I’m loving it.

I’m definitely gonna have to make an order and try all the different side effects because I’m loving this throw and I’d love to see how it feels with each. I might need recommendations for other SE yoyos to mess around with lol

6 Likes

I think the Diorama/Panorama will get recommended a lot. I super highly recommend either one, I ended up keeping my Diorama though (I purposefully have a small collection, and they were too similar but preferred the dio). will be a very different experience all together than the LT, if you like high walled organics then they’re going to be right up your alley.

1 Like

also yes, you 100% have the Legendarian, and you got an even better deal haha. stoked for you my dude! i LOVE my LT!

1 Like

Sick! I’m friends with both @TSAF and @GWAY_Throws who both have made amazing organics (Sistine & Parthenon, and Saboteur respectively) so yeah I’m definitely into high wall organics. I’ll definitely check those out, thanks for the recommendation!

3 Likes

Have you tried the OneDrop Markmont Classic? So good.

3 Likes

I literally didn’t realize the Markmont Classic was an OD throw. Lol I’ve heard it’s great but haven’t tried it. A few of my friends have included the MMC in BST lists so I’ll see if any of them have one left. Thanks!

2 Likes

It may be the most fun throw I have. I was struggling to describe it but the “fun” thread got me thinking and that’s accurate.

I have not tried another yoyo that is like it. I love organics and they are all unique. MMC has a personality in a league of its own.

If you know of ones that are available, that’s a yoyo I recommend.

1 Like

How does the Intro hold up? I’m tempted to pick one up. Sucker for organics.

6 Likes

The best performing OD is the Free Solo… change my mind

5 Likes

the intro is great, don’t let the name fool you lol

4 Likes

Have you tried a clique? For it’s size nothing else plays close to it. I’ve had a lot of mini throws but this is easily the best designed.

3 Likes

IMO, the highest performance ODs are, in order: VTWO, Top Deck, Format:C. The Free Solo probably pulls in a close fourth right behind the Format:C.

1 Like

Crazy mail day yesterday with the result of two trades arriving on the same day.

32 Likes

What @bheinz63 said. Especially if you enjoy organics, I think you’ll like it. I’ve been picking my Intro up more than my other OD’s since I got it.

1 Like

I caved. Intro on its way!

6 Likes

Super epic mailday hell yeah!!

2 Likes