What did you get in the mail, 2022?

The Affinity by Unity Yoyos

25 Likes

Weekender, b grade bolt2, torrent2, factory two tone confusion with hubstacks and white pads for semi responsive, matching little confusion white pads and is unresponsive, green hubstacks for my pink and purple responsive little confusions, and a kk bearing for my ss shutter. Starting to think i have the best kind of problem…

29 Likes

Got a second IQ (and some other much needed accessories) in the mail today, couldn’t resist the labor day sales that were around, so I copped this all black one. It looks AMAZING in person, way better than I thought. The black in the cup is a super deep gloss black and the profile is a nice, fine blasted charcoal - it looks super sick in person and no photos can do it justice. The IQ is one of my favorite bimetals (and IMO one of the best you can currently buy retail) and I was thinking about picking up a second one for awhile because my other one has a pretty good amount of damage on it, so I finally pulled the trigger. And hey, an IQ of 2 is better than 1. :joy:

38 Likes

good call on the black on black, the thing is a banger

3 Likes

Why do you like the IQ?

Here’s an excerpt from a post I did comparing the IQ to the GTR-JS (my current favorite bimetal):

Great thread if you want to check it out.

5 Likes

Thank you. I´m currious about this yoyo…So may people liking this throw, I may buy one…

1 Like

Can’t recommend it enough man. If you need a dependable, stable “do it all” bimetal throw that is also comfortable… this is it. It was criminally underrated for awhile but just started getting more popular as people are catching on. I bought it the day it was released and have been trying to get people on the IQ train haha

7 Likes

if you can afford the IQ, get it. its such a good yoyo.

1 Like

Oh man haha.
Just received one of only 5 ever made and not released RSO Heavy Duty. So stoked to have it in my collection.
Very similar to the Pybit. Super smooth throw and I could be wrong but I dont they have used this color before either. The logo is a kettle bell with the initials HD. (Heavy Duty) I love it😁

39 Likes

Hot dawg, nice score

1 Like

Yep you definitely steered me to the IQ. My black on black will be here tomorrow!

3 Likes

Mail Day!

26 Likes

She’s a looker!

2 Likes

Did the exact same thing, except my silver/black is still pristine. I agree on the black/black, pictures don’t quite capture how dope it looks.

1 Like

You won’t be disappointed. It’s just that good!

It totally was. I’m still getting acquianted with all the throws that arrived that day. RBC and EXIA are high up on my favorites so far.

But all the others are excellent as well. And I’ll be having lots of fun with them.

2 Likes

What do you think about the DS bearings?

1 Like

Im not the one you directed your question to, but the DS bearings are great.

Basically all my accessory/string orders have 1 or 2 included, DS and OD10 are the only bearings I use these days.

7 Likes

28 Likes