What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Picked up an AceYo Amusing Max and some decent string.

32 Likes

It always amazes me just how many (newer) yoyos there are that I’ve never heard of.

5 Likes

I started following AceYo and Zeekio and a few others on instagram specifically for this reason. I get most of my yoyo release news here, and since YYE doesn’t carry some of those brands you gotta plug in to the source.

4 Likes

IQ came today!

35 Likes

Dunk Rebound came too!

29 Likes

Nice orange!

2 Likes

Literally exactly everything @bheinz63 said lmao… I also put a few in every order and have gravitated only towards using those and the OD 10 ball (when a flat bearing is “appropriate”). They’re quiet which I like and are just simply my “go to” for performance bearings… I’ve tried em all and just landed on these.

Nice man! Be sure to update us with your thoughts about it now that you’ve gotten it.

4 Likes

they’re just a tad deeper than the V bearings I used to prefer, but also less deep than typical konkaves, but also don’t have the same kinda unpredictabile string placement of a center track lol. the combination of which results in the optimal intersection of bind tightness, string centering, and room for string in the gap, end result is a damn good bearing lol

5 Likes

28 Likes

My initial thoughts on the IQ so far:

Powerful spin time, stable, comfortable, and has presence on the string. I wouldn’t call it floaty, or heavy, but it can certainly move fast or go slow. It’s a good goldilocks yoyo. I feel like a lot of advance players could pick it up and easily hit their normal combos with it. I’ll still say my Exia is my #1 bi-metal, but the IQ is right behind it by a hair. I’d recommend it if anyone is on the fence about picking one up.

4 Likes

Just got a perpetual by Motion. This thing is wicked! Smooth as Mr cleans head! It responds very well to the input you give it. You want fast play? This thing zips. Technical? Yep! Chopstick stuff? Surprisingly well. The color is awesome as well and super comfortable in the hand too! If you haven’t already tried this, you’re definitely missing out. Go grab one already!

6 Likes

Thank you for the support!

4 Likes

Not a problem at all

Delete

1 Like

Delete

Lio showed up today. Got it tuned smooth. I forgot how insanely cool ILYY’s candy blast is.

35 Likes

Love the Amusings, and the Max is the best of the bunch!

1 Like

31 Likes

sheesh now I gotta go grab and IQ

4 Likes

It doesn’t take much does it …?

1 Like