What did you get in the mail, 2022?

What’s the shiny one lol

Welcome to the Diamond membership club. :slight_smile: I always dreamed of a Ti Hitman, so my Tinman will be with me forever.

19 Likes

Got my Slivers today!

28 Likes

I may be wrong but it looks like a raw Aceyo Amusing.

15 Likes

You are not wrong. I have that one which is the only blasted one. It’s really, really good!

3 Likes

Everyone who got their Slivers today/yesterday are making me super jealous lol.

6 Likes

I’m in the same boat

2 Likes

22 Likes

That’s the AceYo Amusing! Really like how it plays—floaty, fast and light. I liked it so much that I bought a second one in red.

5 Likes

It is! I was really surprised with how good it is. Super nice in the hand, too.

2 Likes

It’s called the YoYoScientific Triple Point. He released it a long time ago and they mostly went under the radar.

2 Likes

I’ve been on the fence about buying one. I have a few Gravity, and Mercy throws, but not the Amusing. I think you convinced me to get another AceYo.

2 Likes

We need more blasted ones released I’d have one but I’m not a fan of glossy ano throws. Midwest humidity is :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Rain City Skills Author, the Editor edition!

20 Likes

As others have mentioned, these are Patreon exclusives.

I’ve collected all 4 so far:
Shawn Exploder
Weekender
Bolt2
Icarus

37 Likes

My Christmas YYE finally rocked up yesterday. The Mowl Q is amazing. Really surprised these are still in stock.

Then today the Atmos Noah arrived. Only have it a couple hours but absolutely loving it. Insane quality as usual and plays great. I’m enjoying it with the brass ultra light SEs at the moment

31 Likes

I was tempted by the Noah but that width seems pretty extreme

1 Like

It is kinda wide but I’m not sure I would say extreme. Here’s a photo comparing it too a few throws I have at hand.

Kappa / Cloudberry / Noah / Contact / Khuno

29 Likes

I was worried about it being too wide as well. But when I got it I dont notice it at all. It fits well in the hand.

1 Like

The adjective one puts in front of the word “wide” pretty much comes down to personal preference. For instance, anything wider than 48mm I call “stupid wide”, but that’s just me. I’m sure there are dudes out there who feel that Atmos yoyos are practically slimlines. To each their own…

2 Likes