What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Widest I’ll go is a MMC, any wider and if feels like a diabolo

1 Like

YYR Almighty and MK1xSpiral Sliver (and it looks like I need to clean my phone’s lens).

21 Likes

Super pumped! My MK1 x Spiral Sliver arrived today. The packaging is really sick, love the attention to detail the MK1 yoyos have (my first was the RBC).

B Laser Fade to match my second RBC.

24 Likes

The elusive, ultra rare, and up until now, impossible to get YWET style Diorama half swap has finally been acquired thanks to @maximusjesse! She’s a beauty. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

37 Likes

I thought it was a YWET for a second and was almost unreasonably jealous, lol.

7 Likes

Got a 5050 in the mail, and not the Madhouse kind, lol.

It was described as having influences from the 888 and Hatrick. Those are two yoyos in my top 5 so yeah, when I saw a cool dude selling one on the BST I had to jump on it.

Does it have the 888 and Hatrick feel is the question I wanted to know. I can happily say I feel the Hatrick presence more than the 888 (which is great, I like the Hatrick more anyway, lol )

It feels like a Hatrick that ate another Hatrick, this thing is a thick boi. I wasn’t sure how well that would sit with me, I’ve always been a little vein when it came to yoyos. I can happily say that I’ve been missing out. When I banged out 20 Eli Hops with ease and proceeded to have plenty of spin to do some of my muscle memory tricks it put the biggest smile on my face.

Great work @hobbygod Now I gotta get a Pokemon yoyo, to see what other madness you’re cooking up, because their is definitely a method to it.

28 Likes

My delayed mail all came in at once! I love 2nd xmas! Shoutout to @adamantiumpops for the Basilisk-D, I love lizards and this colourway.

Exploring other skill toys, kendama is up next after I play around with begleri.

I’m particularly excited to try out the Royal 1. I’ve read good things about General Yo and it’s my 1st throw with a spike! Messed around with it already and I can tell: 1. Should be able to start this from dead by pinching and slapping the yoyo, with enough practice. 2. I’m going to stab my finger.

27 Likes

That’s awesome man, glad you’re enjoying it!

3 Likes

It’s also a God at boingy boingy. Regens are fun too, with D bearing. Very pleased.

1 Like

New Fair Trade prototype
Cascade
Cold Steel SR1 Lite

24 Likes

Got my Sliver yesterday. I don’t usually like slimlines but this one is super cool. Great job, MK1 and Spiral!

22 Likes

Today was an awesome mail day. My favorite yoyo is the General yo 5 star. I had one about ten years ago that I had to let go. Luckily, Ernie rereleased them a little while back and Onedrop did the machining.

Is it just as good as before? The machining quality is perfection, no complaints. The guts, perfect. The colors, I’d argue a touch better but that is subjective (the purple and green European edition I had was stunning.). The only thing that I can find different is the blast. This newer run has the Onedrop pyramatte finish, while better for protection, it does not grind as well. But then again, does anything grind as good as the old General yo blast?

With the red, white and blue acid wash, I’ve dubbed this yoyo, “Team America”. (queue the music in the background)

30 Likes

Your post inspired me to break mine out since I haven’t thrown it in awhile… the nostalgia is off the charts man. What a yoyo.

22 Likes

This one came in yesterday!

Many thanks to @Cannon for the wonderful Christmas yoyos, a wonderful thing to do for this community and I am so grateful I got to obtain one. This one will be spinning quite a bit the next couple weeks, haha!

25 Likes

Atmos Noah in Safari. Love it.

43 Likes

Welcome to the Forums!

3 Likes

Sick throw and sick color - welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Best bst deal ever lol

21 Likes

Walnut inlay Arbor V1, SNM Diorama, and a few other little extra goodies. :blush:

26 Likes

Viszilla

39 Likes