What did you get for christmas?

i got a bunch of candy a pocket watch more candy portal 2 and the best one of the bunch… A CELLO!!! im excited! ;D

gold mk positron holy poop

A bluuuuue One Drop 54, about 4 different brands of strings, and and and…an iPod touch.

I’m so glad my One Drop got here just in time for christmas. I was tracking that ish all week and the post office MISSENT it to the wrong location and I was like, “oh dear god, nooo!” But whatever. I have it now. prances

a neon pgm and a 28 stories fg avalanche (came with a dud bearing). 2 10 ball bearings, 2 packs of glow in the dark kitty string, a pack of yellow kitty string, a 100 pack of green normal kitty string. and im most likely getting a dietz within the week.

Grey heavy chief, x-360 with kinect, 4 games, carbon fiber hockey mask, chocolate, yye contest bag, and a carrera slot car. Awesome year! :smiley:

Contact yye or yyj.

1 Like

i got a htc evo design 4g 220$ in bills 75$ to best buy some socks books and with the money i might get a chief

an iphone 3gs
a 3ds (which gave me the awful headache I have right now)
a halo
a new york giants yoyo
a fiesta
power beats
and some other stuff

Ok, my gifts have been opened and i got a aqua w/blue splash boss, green and yellow acid washed yuuksta, bronze raptor, 100 yellow 50/50 type 6 strings, 100 neon green poly strings, a yoyoguy.com star backpack, a yye t-shirt and a yoyofactory t-shirt.

SFX, YYJ t-shirt, and Takeshi Matsura dice

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb160/XxSuBtLexxPaInxX/YoYos/IMG_20111225_094623.jpg
YoYoJam Phenom
Nickel Plated/24k Gold Plated Weight Rings Edition.

FG Avalanche 33 1/2 and 100pk String kitty string

Oscillitrix!

Yoyo related:
Aoda Littles (wow this is tiny!)
MagicYo t9
Duncan Freakhand mummy shirt

Non yoyo:
Sonic Generations
Dead island
Zelda shirt
Driver SF
Mario Kart 7
$75 in target cards
$20 Walmart card
$225 cash from a client I’ve been doing video projects for

Yoyo stuff: Chief, Avante Garde, starbrite

Minty Mint Gnarwhal
Silver with Red Splash Solaris
Purple Burnside
Christmas Edition X-Con Pro
A Case

It’s been a good day! ;D

I got one of my “Holy grail” yo-yos, a Higby 888. I’ve wanted this yoyo ever since I started yo-yoing 2 years ago.
I also got a duncan coke-cola yoyo from the 90’s
Morgan silver dollar to add to my coin collection.
A bunch of gift cards, iTunes, visa, gamestop.

Yo-Yo related, I got a gray Dv888, Green Northstar, and a Mighty Flea. I plan on using some of the money I got to buy a Terrapin X bearing for the Dv888.

One Drop Dang
One Drop Dietz
2 CLYW Gnarwhals
2 YYE cases

Waiting for vs newton sky walker and colored side efects

Didn’t want anything yoyo related this year.

NYYR: Snowboard bag, gloves, socks, mask, Wacom tablet, shoes, 2 hoodies, work gloves, fleece pants.

No yoyos but I can convince my parents.

Turtle Beach X12 gaming headset.
Puma ankle socks.
A banana Republic sweater (stylin’)
Accumulated money, 200$ worth
Finger lights, which are really fun
GNC Pro Performance AMP Protien
A bike light
A cyclocomputer
TWO sets of screwdrivers (which I didn’t need in the first place )
A bigass knife (thank you!)
And some jeans.