What did you get for Christmas 2020? (Not yoyos)

I got a hand push mower. I absolutely love this thing. It cuts more nicely that my 4 stroke mower and makes much less mess and noise. I can now mow the lawn when the kids are asleep. Feels so great to push and get those blades whirring fast!

I just love simple, low-tech solutions.

11 Likes

A titanium pen!!

We also got this very appropriate 2020 xmas ornament.

9 Likes

Film!

8 Likes

I love the Tactile Turn! The bolt action is so satisfying to fidget with.

3 Likes

Kershaw link boi’z

7 Likes

What are your intentions for that beauty?

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJPTi5QBeod

My wife stalked me on a bass guitar forum to learn about my gear preferences and surprised me by picking out my absolute oh-god-if-only-but-never-in-a-million-years dream bass.

13 Likes

@Glenacius_K I used a small manual reel mower like that for about two years when I had a much smaller lawn and loved it! Easier on the grass, ears, and environment

2 Likes

Don’t have family to celebrate with anymore over on my spot of the globe. I’ve got friends, but they’ve got their own families and traditions.

I tried to gift myself some presents a few years ago…even wrapped them up haha! But it really wasn’t all that much fun opening them all alone on Christmas.

6 Likes

Dang @twitch77. You’re bumming me out. Here ya go! :gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift:

5 Likes

Yeah well dang man, here’s a :green_heart: just for you!!

3 Likes

haha sorry guys >.<’

/is such a Debbie Downer!

2 Likes

My mouth just dropped open!!!

That’s a classy piece of wood there😉

2 Likes

Same with me. All family is states and states away. Nothing to unwrap! My sister sent me baked goods but they are in the mail somewhere.

2 Likes

RollerBlades!!!

7 Likes

EDC baby, im guessing you were talking to me @ChrisFrancz

2 Likes

Got some games for my PS5 (some older PS4 games that I’ve been after that are right up my alley): LittleBigPlanet and Dreams - I’m going to be busy tinkering for a while :slight_smile:

Also got some Switch games - Star Wars Pinball, Need for Speed

3 Likes

AfterShokz Aeropex headphones for running (bone conduction, so I can hear what is going on around me), a “Northeastern University Dad” shirt and shot glass.

3 Likes

I got some drawing supplies and books, a small Lego set and a disc golf backpack. Bought myself a Keystep Pro and an iPhone 12 Pro Max, funded by selling my Moog Voyager. I’m downsizing.

4 Likes

I love push mowers. They’re fantastic in smaller yards. And no struggling for an hour to get it started!