What did you get for Christmas 2020? (Not yoyos)

I was just about to ask if it was a Tactile haha. Fantastic pens! If I can find a really nice one it might be the only other pen to kick my Hinderer Extreme Duty out of my pocket.

1 Like

The only knife that bit me that I desperately want back haha. Great EDC.

600 film and a mint flash bar? Number one, so jealous, I got myself a camera and it doesn’t work lol. Just my luck. Number 2, what are you shooting with?

1 Like

I got a non yo-yo with an un-string and a ghost bearing.

I lubricated it with alpine air and it’s as silent as an ultra fart…

3 Likes

Awww man, real sorry to hear that man :frowning:

Im shooting With a Polaroid sx70 !

2 Likes

9 Likes

Oh man look at that! That’s a beauty! Love it. I’ve been eyeing a mint bar myself for my SX-70 as well! Such a good camera. I actually let the author Ransom Riggs use mine back in the days when we could hand things to other people.

2 Likes

Dude that’s so awesome! Get the flash bar for sure it helps the sx in low light situations

2 Likes

100 percent have to! It’s a must these days. Really livens things up especially on the slower sx70 films.

1 Like

Check out my Instagram Polaroids account @insta_trampz

1 Like

Most interesting indeed.

I happened to get a Pull mover.

You have to put straps over your shoulders like a Mule.

My lawn is on the side of a mountain.

I found out really quick, that when you are pulling the mower down hill.

YOU HAVE TO RUN REAL FAST!

7 Likes

What type did you get? I bought some reign liners, endless 100s for my twister edges, for my Christmas present. So still round objects that spin with bearings in the middle.

1 Like

RollerBlade 3wd 10.8

I don’t know anything about RollerBlades, but wanted to skate the new 2 mile asphalt ‘firefly’ trail that just got paved through my town. I figured these would be a good all purpose inline skate. I got my wife a daughters roller skates and was feeling left out!

9 Likes

I got a holiday! :laughing:

A man need time to rest and enjoy time with family :wink:

4 Likes

I got my first ever compound

9 Likes

I always think of Crysis 3 when I see fancy compound bows

2 Likes

For some strange reason I recieved several pieces of body armor for mountain biking. :roll_eyes: Wood working clamps and tools, and bacon jam (IKR)! I think I’ll wait until the jam turns green, invite @twitch77 over for breakfast!

4 Likes

Green bacon jam?

COUNT ME IN!!!

2 Likes

shudders :nauseated_face:

1 Like