What comes after DNA 🤔

I posed this question on YouTube, but figured it would make since to bring the discussion over here.

I would have “never” expected the classic trick UFO would get dusted off and re-introduced to the world at large as DNA. Also yes, I did “not” expect anyone to elevate it as far as ‪@bellafreestylin‬ took it (jeepers…)

What do you think will be the next “it” trick that entertains folks in the same manor? Mind you it’s been a lloonnggg time since a trick has knocked off Walk the Dog from the public pedestal, so I’m sure it will be a while before any trick blows up again. But all the same, I am certainly curious… What’s your vote for the next “it” trick? :thinking:

14 Likes

Boing -e-boing variations have potential.

20 Likes

IMO Yuuki Slack deserve a spot:

1. It’s easier to learn
  2. Slack make it looks magical for non yoyoers
  3. It’s Yuuki’s trick so it push audience to research who is Yuuki Spencer and open to new horizon in learning more tech tricks
15 Likes

Oooooo I can get behind this take :relieved::pinched_fingers:t6:

3 Likes

I think slack in general has potential, but most people who do Yuuki slack make it look easy. And that’s probably because it truly is pretty easy. So it doesn’t wow people as much. It looks understandable.

Walk the Dog and UFO (DNA) look impractical for what toys can generally do.

7 Likes

Perhaps Mach 5 would have a more “magical” factor to audiences? And it’s much easier than DNA.

3 Likes

Injections have potential, they are about the same difficulty as the dna and they defenitley look magical

7 Likes

Washing machine, calling it now.

6 Likes

I’m thinking if more people were exposed to x divisions their minds would be blown. 3A tricks like Koro Koro have the potential to grab people’s attention. 5A has a lot of cool looking tricks like butterflies, tanglers, e-fans, etc. 4A and soloham are also very visual and flashy.

10 Likes

Usually Jerry Springer letting me know if I’m the father or not😂

6 Likes

That was Maury :laughing:

2 Likes

Mach 5 does well in public but theres not much variation in how folks have messed with it yet. I think it needs to be explored more as an element to see if there’s any compelling way to jazz it up.

2 Likes

Hmmm….injections…are those like rejections?

Might look “too” hard though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I still get asked for walk the dog the most. Then rock the baby, then DNA in order of requests.
Since I’m always whipping cheap 2a throws, I’ll walk the dog until the cows come home!!

3 Likes

They’re like this when the response pads make the slack sort of fly around

8 Likes

Behind the back, 3A Boingy Boingy.

4 Likes

This will absolutely be done at some point.

ha! that looks neat!

2 Likes

Pony farts!

3 Likes