What CLYW

So I can get any clyw but which one should I get I like the chief, the summit and the puffin so which one should I get

For a better answer, tell us what you have and what you like about them.

I have no clyws but I have a code 2 I like the inner lip the colors the smoothness like its floating

I haven’t thrown a puffin, but I have thrown a chief and a summit. First of all, with colors, you bound to find something you like with any CLYW you buy. Second, the chief has a more solid feel to it but for me is smoother. The summit I felt was much floatier (but, of course, you can modify it with side effects) and not quite as smooth as the chief.

ive narrowed it down between the puffin and the chief so what do you believe would be the better choice for me

I love my chief, it’s capable of doing anything! I’ve never tried a puffin so I can’t say anything about it :-\

Im not sure if I agree with what other people said… The summit is in first for soooo many people, its amazing. I posted a thread saying “chief vs sumitvs arctic circle” and chief…well got last place and summit got first. Its up to u, but I highly highly recommend trying all of them.

This guy tried my summit, which is not as smooth as any of the three chiefs I have tried. That said, i like the summits feel so much more. Between the chief and the puffin… I couldn’t tell you because I have not used a puffin.

Both are great. I found that I favored the chief mainly because of shape.