What are yoyos that hardly anyone knows about?

I say the YYF Shu-Ta.

3 Likes

rarely see anyone talk about the auldey yoyos, especially the more professional ones

2 Likes

Shu-Ta 2 had such a limited release, I managed to get one and it’s too bad they weren’t sold more widely because it’s a fun throw.

Zeekios get very little love … OK fine they are mostly rebranded YoYoEmpire but still, some of them are quite good, I especially like their Delrin choices.

People also rarely talk about the unique yoyotricks yoyos like the Atlas, Ethos, Canon, Civility etc

2 Likes

isnt the shu ta 2 basically a shutter that can fingerspin?

1 Like

It is technically a Shutter with delrin caps on the ends, yes, but for some reason I find yoyos with endcaps play much different than I expect them to.

2 Likes

Not a lot of people talk about the Yicheng Luo yoyos… it’s understandable though because there are only like two and they’re a few years old at this point. I feel like he’s kinda been coming back though with collaborations with other companies.

4 Likes

The yoyoempire plastics are BOMB. And super affordable.

3 Likes

I bring up my IceWoof a lot on here, from a small company called KnotCreators run by Jei Yee. I think they’ve only done two yoyos so far, and the IceWoof I actually got through backing a kickstarter (though I think some are still available now for retail). Dead smooth bi-metal yoyo. My favorite throw, but also kind of least played because it’s my most expensive yoyo ($80).
I hope I’m not bringing this yoyo up too much, feel like I’m beating a dead horse lol, but just trying to spread word about a company I think produces a great product.

3 Likes

I really like my Auldey yoyos - Demon S, Orbis, Aircut, Turning Point ($ friendly version of the Turning Point Positron), Cold Blade - all great players for me.

2 Likes

There’s an Orbis available on a BST post right now I really want, but don’t have the money as I just bought another throw lol.

1 Like