What are your yoyo dreams/goals?

Do you have any goals or dreams in this hobby? Maybe you are just here to relax and have fun. Maybe your goal is to become sponsored. Whatever it is, I want to hear it! :blush:

I have a handful of dreams/ goals:

1. Spread the love of yoyoing to as many people as possible.
  2. I’ve always wanted to be a moderator of some sort on here.
  3. Have a successful business (be able to have small profits on runs of yoyos and/or get them sold on YYE).
  4. Have fun!

Those are what I consider my goals/ dreams in yoyoing :blush:

7 Likes

Dude I have the strongest desire to be a competitive 2a player, and to one day be a staple fixed axle player, like ed, drew and Kyle. Dream big!

5 Likes

One of my dreams is to start a yoyo club. To establish a yoyo community in my actual community. And to make yoyos/kendamas

6 Likes

To make the very best wooden yoyos.

7 Likes

To complete the YYE checklist.

8 Likes
  1. I want to start a yoyo company with a military/civil or general aviation theme (name: Yankee Oscar). The branding and art would follow along the lines of 2sick or YYWS, but with an aeronautical vibe. It would allow me to introduce new yoyo designs and ideas into the throws manufactured.
  2. Perform a smooth, solid and flowy freestyle with a distinct frontstyle combo and horizontals using classical music (or music using mostly classical instruments).
3 Likes

Done and Done my dooood.

3 Likes

To learn at least 5-6 more front style tricks and learn 5-6 side style tricks. To mentor a newbie and help them get over newbie hurdles / frustrations. To belong to a yoyo club. To go to at least 2 competitions or meets to socialize with other throwers.

4 Likes

:slight_smile:

1. to spread yoyoing across my community (ive never met another yoyoer)
  2. to get a cool combo together
  3. start a yoyo club
  4. have tons of fun and create yt yoyo videos
2 Likes

To become worthy of my yoyo collection.

1 Like

All of that including winning a contest