What are your top 10 favorite YoYo Videos of all time!?

Originaly wanted to do just 5, but kept going and was hard to choose LOL - I feel like i could actually do 20 videos easily, but for right now these are the ones that stick out atm!

Memory Dump 1 & 2 : Memory Dump vol. 2 - Bryan Figueroa - YouTube
SPYY Legacy: SPYY Legacy - YouTube
2011 Dink Rough Cuts: 2011 Dink Rough Cuts - YouTube
Recess - CLYW: Recess - CLYW - YouTube
Your Future’s With Us/Anything David Ung makes LOL: Your Future's With Us - YouTube
SAVE DETHcember Episode 4: Danny Severance- Born to Lose/Any Team ChubbyLovin videos LOL: SAVE DETHcember Episode 4: Danny Severance- Born to Lose - YouTube
Win By Default: Win By Default - YouTube
DiamondBack - Eric Koloski (LOL) DiamondBack - Eric Koloski - YouTube
YoYoFactory Presents: Supernova feat. Tyler Severance and John Ando:YoYoFactory Presents: Supernova feat. Tyler Severance and John Ando - YouTube
PNWR Yoyo Contest 2015/Literally ANY JEFF PANG video:PNWR Yoyo Contest 2015 - YouTube

Interested to see others opnions! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

My favorite yoyo video of all time is Beyond by Shu Takada. This is the video I show friends who ask me about yoyo.

8 Likes

Bro we wore this VHS tape out back in the day:

7 Likes

JAPAN CLASSICS
too bad the rest of my fav videos from my playlist are not available to view and consider as lost media, these videos are JP yoyo related commercials and news segments from NHK especially when they featured kengo kido and the rest of yyr team but anyways below of these links are my top 5 atm.

5 Likes

The Letter Blue is top 5 for me easy.
I have too many others to list but I have a playlist that I’ve been adding to lately

5 Likes

Just pick any 10 videos by one of these guys:

-Jason Lee
-Guy Wright
-Ed Haponik
-Jensen Kimmitt
-Tyler Vienneau

There’s a lot of great throwers. These are just my personal top 5 favorites to watch.

5 Likes

Here’s my top 7

Not Just a Hobby - Yoyo
golden hearth of yoyo
Song Of Experience
Nightroom
CONSTRUCT
COMPOSE
End of Sesh Sesh

2 Likes

In no particular order, I could probably keep going. We’ve had a couple really great video threads in the past, there are a lot of great videos in those too. Favorite yo-yo video? and All Time Favorite YoYo Videos?

7 Likes

Just saw this on David Ung’s YT. Nice assortment of styles.

4 Likes

Also can’t believe i forget to include EX3CUTE EX3CUTE - YouTube
and Free Generation - YoYoFREAKS.com - JD YoYo Video - YouTube (ANY JD videos were goldennnn)
LOL
so good!

1 Like

hahah this was def one of my fav videos of all time LOL!!! - so gooood!

1 Like

I enjoy “Lifestyle” yoyo videos the most compared to contest, trick dumps, and tutorials in general. Furthermore, my opinion is that YoYoFactory Ben n Crew do the best lifestyle videos PERIOD! Thus making LOUIS 200 gigs possible. Globally Renown.

Thanks for enriching my life with yoyo videos everyone:)
Troll Appreciates~

4 Likes

Dude the intro song is still stuck in my head LOL.

sid seed

9 Likes

I just accidentally watched like 15 min of it - I NEED TO STOP! LOL

4 Likes

and basically anything filmed by Grant Johnson

2 Likes

Agreed!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like