Favorite yo-yo video?

What is your favorite yo-yo video? Competition and non competition.

6 Likes

10000 hours and the Summit documentary are probably my 2 favorites off the top of my head

4 Likes

This one. I like the song a lot.

4 Likes

I couldn’t tell you how many times I’ve watched those honestly. When I painted my yo-yo vans I probably listened to each a good 70 times.

3 Likes

The video that got me into yoyoing…
5 Likes

I like the Coffin documentary one a lot

Note that this was "presented by yoyoexpert.com" per the preroll credits – @YoYoExpertGarrett it’s cool that you guys sponsored this!

5 Likes

This is one of the first videos I came across when I just got started yoyoing

And I could never get tired of watching this

3 Likes
4 Likes

Every video on the A-RT channel.

4 Likes

Oh I like that video!

2 Likes

If I had to choose, shout out to yoyoexpert!

6 Likes
3 Likes

I knew yours was going to have keiran😂 also are you not getting my texts?

1 Like

i really like so nice by jensen

2 Likes

I bought it, but I guess it’s on YT now. This movie has probably made YYE more money than any other movie. Before discovering this move a couple of years ago, I hadn’t bought a yo-yo in 9 years!

The Coffin doc. OK, maybe this one made YYE more money, or maybe it cost them money. IDK, but thanks YYE, and thanks for all of your great videos as well!

4 Likes

I actually like the full speed version better, but it was taken off of Vimeo due to the music, but Tyler is still my favorite player and I go back to this video over and over. That rejection GT is a goal of mine.

The thing that stands out to me is his overall mastery of momentum and economy of movement in this routine. It’s subjective of course, but this is perfection to me.

6 Likes

@ferrocile

3 Likes

Yes! I was trying to find this one but I couldn’t. The way that he manipulates the string and his simultaneously aggressive and graceful style is something that I find very inspiring.

1 Like

@JWaugh Yeah, I’ve probably watched this 100 times lol. I spoke to Tyler at BAC this year about it and he said it took him about 6 months to finally get it even after he knew how to do it. I don’t spend a lot of time on it, but I’ll get it in my head to try again from time to time. I’ve done most of his tuts on A-RT’s YT channel too.

1 Like

I just took a look at “We are Throwers” again, and it opens with “In Association with yoyoeXpert”. So once again, thanks YYE!

1 Like