Summit Documentary!

Here is the Summit Documentary!  We all had such a great time and Charles did an amazing job capturing and putting it together for everyone to enjoy.

3 Likes

Dude that was SO good! I’d say this was the biggest and best collab in the history of the yoyo community. Really nice to see the documentary, now I want one! haha

Oh. My. God. That was amazing. Like soooo good. I need a Summit. It stinks I can’t get one. :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’(

Wow!
More please!

Watching this,I really wish Chuck would narrate my life. And now I want a Summit…

You “can’t” get one?? I have a feeling that pretty soon you will… You have many nice yoyos in your collection… Never say “can’t” UNLESS it is “I can’t wait to get one”

You can do odd jobs at home, cut grass, baby sit… all kinds of things to come up with the $$$ needed!!! Think like that and you will have a Summit before you know it!!!

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope I win the Summit through ultimate because my want list is getting big :slight_smile: My dad just likes CLYW for some odd reason there throws just intrigue him or something so hes buying it for me! ;D

You can see my friend and I standing in line to get one. Such a great yoyo!!

Awesome documentary. Very well done and it was very cool seeing how things progressed over the 4 day period.

That’s awesome! Thank you for getting one at Cal States.

That was amazing! Such a great video! I loved how it all progressed! I hope I can get one someday!

I promised my mom I wouldn’t buy any yoyos till’ I buy a nice camera. (What I’m saving up for). I guess I could work out something. :wink:

Guess I’ll be getting a couple of these over its life span. That was hilarious… on a side not “hes been running the heavier version for the past hour” :wink: this is awesome. Chase Hadden’s music is awesome

Thanks for making them!! Pretty sure my friend and I are the only 2 with summits in all of Arizona.

GET THAT MONEY CUZ

Nope! No Summit for me! Just like I thought. :‘( :’(

@6:32

Looooool

I just finished watching and all I can say is WOW… That was soooo much fun to watch. I can only imagine what the guys all went through!!! AWESOME!!!

“What does a growing boy need?”
“Money!”

My heart stopped when Zach said “Food!”. I never heard him speak before,I never knew he spoke…

This is very cool! Great job on the video; definitely makes you want to check out a Summit.

Nice work everyone.