Summit Documentary!

Summit release in 7 days at YYE. Prepare your wallets.

This or a sakura se.
Plus I wish I was a part of that group. It would be the coolest thing to be part of a yoyo company, and making yoyo. Just hanging around and all that fun stuff.

Very interesting, cool, well done. Loved Chase’s music as well. Totally fit perfectly.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!

I want one so bad!

Here is the thing, forget the yo-yo that is being made in this video… it doesn’t matter. Follow me on this for a second, put the pitchforks down. This video is so packed with information on HOW these yo-yos we love are made that it doesn’t matter if you are a fan of the companies in it or not. From an educational standpoint this is an absolutely fantastic video.

Now from a fanboy point of view, the video rocks as well. We finally get to see the creation of a great playing yo-yo. I think the best part of this is that there is some world class talent in this video and they are all just so darn goofy. I already have one Summit and it makes me want a second one.

I feel a little better about paying so much now. There is so much work involved in each one.

:smiley:

Great documentary! It would have been cool to see the ano process as well, but wow CLYW is such a goofy team. LOVE IT! I can only imagine a party with these guys… :o

I also think this is just great. Well done!

I won’t last until then. I need it now.

Also, now $115 seems cheap.

nice, i saw myself in this video :). summit is dope.

Chuck is like the next Morgan Freeman.
And Jensen is hilarious.

I was the last guy (to be seen) getting his Summit. I said, “Thank you.” :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha Ha! Saw my ugly mug in there too!

Great Documentary!

Awesome. That was really enjoyable to watch. Can’t wait to pick one up.