What are your keepers?

All of these, maybe more. I can’t trade yoyos I’ve done work on. They make me happy even when I’m critical of the art I did for them.

http://distilleryimage5.ak.instagram.com/92bd85045d6611e3840012be65616916_8.jpg

“Drooling”

Wats ur favorite yoyo company?

If a guy ever breaks into your house, doesn’t disturb a single thing other than taking 1 Lost in the Arctic Canvas and then leaves $200 on your kitchen table, you’ll know where to find me on the internet. $200 is more than I’d pay but I figure you deserve a few bucks for the emotional distress plus you might want to pay someone to change the locks in case I come back for seconds.

Spencer Berry

1 Like

I’m not really sure what most of those LiTA’s are worth. 5 of them are prototypes done a different colorway. Chris did 10 (2 full sets), and he was awesome enough to send me one of them.

My keepers are my Model 10, which I still own and only wanted to sell it so I could buy a 2nd run M10. It’s just a really nice yoyo that suits my style. The next is my Majesty. I thought I was going to sell it until I realized that I really liked it. It’s absolutely dead smooth and just really fun to play. The last keeper on my list is one that I don’t have at this moment, which is a Chief. I’ve owned a 7075 Hulk Smash and a Confetti Chief. I’ve sold both because I needed the money, but after being without my Confetti Chief for about a month and a half now I realize that the Chief is another yoyo that I would like to have for keeps in the future. As soon as I have the cash to get one I plan on doing it.

My
ONE
My recently acquired Strix will most likely never be sold
My Raptor
And I have a feeling that the Bapezilla.2 that I just got for my birthday a couple hours ago will be a keeper.

Nothing…

Except 2 presents… A PGM and a Loop 1080 1st run, a 1/1 reshaped DV888, and a Wooden looper.

My V2 Stargazer.

My beautiful puffin, its the best that ive ever owned: i orefer it over wll the other clyws, my G2, my sOMETHING, and even the tp.

A truly amazing, unique yoyo

I have a number of other Playmaxx I can’t imagine I would ever sell barring my somehow becoming destitute beyond belief and a decent amount of CLYW, YYF and other modern throws I can’t realistically imagine parting with but these 3 have a ton of sentimental value to me.

http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae49/spsnyder85/P1020508_zps8e6fd258.jpg

That’s the cleanest-looking 888 I’ve ever seen! Nice catch!

And that colorway looks like Jack Rabbit…and if it is you have no idea how much I want need one.

If I started writing a list of what yoyos I’m going to keep forever, in two weeks time I’d be a liar.

Thanks, it’s nothing special, just a boring aqua production run 08 888, but it was my first modern metal purchased during I believe spring of 08. I prefer the play of the 07 888 and have some fun rareish ones but I would never get rid of this 08.

Fairly sure it’s Northern Lights, you’re safe. But I believe General Yo is releasing a Model 10 in what looks just like Jack Rabbit.

I can think of two.

1. Blue, power brain XP. It’s the main yoyo that started it all 6 years ago. It isn’t worth crap but I will probably never get rid of it.
  2. Clear Freehand Zero. It’s the yoyo that started the type of play I’m good at now. It’s the yoyo I learned all my basics on. I love it to death.

barebones, by dif-e-yo…where it all began.

mgodinez

cloudy…

I know the NL LitA Canvases were sold in sets of 5, but I never heard of them being prototypes. Plus the ones in the pic appear to have some pink in them.

But yeah, those M10s look downright stunning.

My glossy pink Diamont noir Celestial Ampoule is the only yoyo of my collection i ll never let go :slight_smile:

It sa beauty and it s a beast!

Clear Rally
Format:C
Gnarwhal 2
Prestige
Space Bat M1