What are you throwing today?

Haha, Thanks :slight_smile:

So, you’ve tried and very much enjoy some of General Yo’s offerings. That’s great. I like them as well.

If I understand you correctly, you’re saying that A) the Majesty is the best yoyo there is and B) all of YoYoRecreation’s yoyos “suck”. I’m sorry to say this because I’d prefer you to understand it on your own, but you are wrong. I fully believe that you adore the Majesty and that your life would be a swirling vortex of misery and pain without it, but that means absolutely nothing to anyone but yourself. Calling a single yoyo the “best” is wrong. There are no two ways about it.

Furthermore, saying that any yoyo (especially an entire brand) “sucks” is wrong. Compound that with the fact that you haven’t tried a SINGLE ONE of said company’s offerings and your entire position falls apart.

I really hope you were just being sarcastic. If that’s the case, I think it was hilarious, especially if everyone but me is in on the joke. If not, we should probably have a sit-down/pow-wow to work out some of the knots in your way of looking at things.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: (I’m pretty opposed to emoticons, so please understand what I’m using them to express It’s sarcasm!!!)

Summit and a Protostar!!!

My C3 Darkstar has occupied my hand for most of today.

I know the first response is sarcasm, because YYR most definitely does not suck.

But the second one really throws me for a loop… So confused now

Anyway, I’m throwing a Pyro tonight, love that full bodied, high walled, organic goodness

Protostar. Absolutely amazing plastic!

YYF One Champions Edition.

Spyy X TMBR Eh

Supernova!

Looping today! Unleashed and Loop 900.

Once again.

YYJ Trigger, one of the most underrated Delrin/pastic yoyos in yoyo history. It’s incredible.

The Trigger is phenomenal. It was always too loud for me, but you can’t argue with how well it plays!

Today’s throw is the Kyo DNS:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/981818_189520684540450_1177453456_o.jpg

Chik!

@saintrobyn - Je suis tres jealous!

My wife’s paisley @.

Rec Rev Sine//Saw… This thing is amazing !

Funny. I Can read french :slight_smile:
Je t’aime Greg.
Aussi, Je voudrais un Chik!

Same! So ridiculously well-priced too!

Trigger and PSG. Especially the PSG and it’s jaynayseeqwahhhh. I can speak Canadian, too.