What are you throwing today?

You hit in right on the spot. I have a Superwide and I get the same feeling I get w/ the ClashCube. There’s something about these wide throws. It’s too bad companies will leave the concept untouched, like you said, since everyone’s afraid to buy one. So sad.

DV888, Token, Raptor, and a rock.

Today I took my green Duncan Dragonfly with me. I was throwing break-a-ways, trapezes and recovering from them.

Profly
Profly + counterweight

RecRev TA-1

I’m throwing the nice new Sleipnir I got from aznnboyaZ today with YYSL AMMO string! I LOVE this thing! Its much smoother than any YYR I’ve thrown in the past and the horizontals I can pull off are just amazing. I thought the CLIFF was great for horizontals because of it’s craziness, but the standard YYR shape beats it hands down.

PSG :stuck_out_tongue:

Some ZeuS, some Yuuksta, and some Go Big

YYR Triplet. Wow, no wonder people love YoYoRecreation.

I can’t imagine how good the more favorable YYR’s are.

Throwing mine too!

Haha, Just had some fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice cover lol… 1:06 scared me! :o

Majesty is the best yoyo. What are you talking about? The m10 is the next best. Yoyorecreation sucks, I think. Ive never tried one before but trust me bro they suck.

Am I reading this correctly?

Ooops. xD
:slight_smile:
I Actually Meant to post a promo for my New string, using the triplet.
Guess yall know my other Hobby xD

Heres what i meant to post xD

In honor of National Yoyo Day, I decided to kick it old school and throw an Imperial and a Duncan Satellite from the 60’s that I got at an antiques fair. They’re both a blast to throw.

@Azn: That’s awesome.

Whats Awesome? xD
Now I’m Confuzzled

Your videos.

Anyway, I’m starting to like my Triplet just as much as my Chief. It’s really great.

What can I say? Compared to the hatrick, the Torrent II, and the M10 I owned, and my Vinyasa Majesty, The m10 and the Majesty are the best. If I could I would buy like 10 Majesties and 10 m10s