What are you throwing today?

Majesty. and a just few minutes with my Y-Factor and Campfire.

doooood…

A. Picture of the profile?
B. Where did you get?
C. How is it?

old school Renegade

Modded FHZ today.

SPYY Supra

Xcon pro again ;D…

Why can’t I leave the Butterfly alone? I need to work on new 1A tricks, but no. Butterfly.

Ask and you shall recieve:

A:

B: They did a pre-release at BAC, so I picked one up.

C: Pretty killer, I’m enjoying it. I’m a Duncan fan, so I had to pick one up. I did a one throw video with it for that battle royale thing, it’ll be posted in the thread tomorrow night.

Duncan metal drifter, just enjoying the cheaper metals.

Size?

Dang… I will have to buy one… Looks so beautiful

Specs:
Diameter: 54.5mm
Width: 42.6mm
Gap: 4.1mm
Weight: 66.5g

The gap is kinda small, but it plays really well with the included KK bearing.

Summit

Today it was the Pro, Supra, Amplifier and Model 10

I’m throwing my ClashCube with YYSL AMMO today. I love this little yoyo. It has been really tough to not bother everyone I know by talking about it constantly. The fact that such a bizarre little yoyo can play with so much force and soul (not that I believe in such things) just blows my mind!

I have the same throw and I understand what you mean. It has a very unique style of play. It plays “solid” in a way so much different than any other throw I have.

Completely agreed!

Something about the super-wide ratio in a yoyo that doesn’t exceed an average width feels fantastic on the string. It seems like a lot of manufacturers are putting out throws with a diameter of between 50mm and 60mm with widths between 38mm and 44mm. Those are all well and good, but I think the potential of small diameter, wide width yoyos is mostly unexplored. The ClashCube definitely does a lot to open that size up to other manufacturers to try out and gives players like us a really unique, high performance yoyo to have tons of fun with!

It’s yoyo day, right?

I think I’mma throw them all at least a little. Just to say I did. Shouldn’t take any more than 10 minutes to do a spirit bomb on each of my yoyos, right? :wink:

But my work throw will be the SPYY Pro, freshly siliconed.

the new one star :smiley: