What are you throwing today?

Thanks! :smiley:

That’d be interesting, but I’d pass on it.

2 Likes

The @sfyoyos PLSTC in Pearlescent. Been throwing this one for a week now and its really good and hard to believe just how smooth and quiet it is for a plastic. The Variant has been dethroned for summer of 2019 best plastic. Playing with Fat yellow Kitty of course.

7 Likes

What about the new pdx-yo Batsquatch? Army Green with Copper-color SS recessed rims.

3 Likes

Yeah, the Batsquatch is damn beautiful! :green_heart:

2 Likes

I’m going for that OYY Purple. It’s everything I ever wanted in a yoyo. It’s purple, it’s black, and it’s a bi-metal organic. I really wanted a Mythril Flux, but it was never in the cards, and never black or purple, lol.

2 Likes

Batsquatch looks awesome

Clear with copper rims though?? :roll_eyes:

No thanks

3 Likes

I think that bad boi looks REAL good. The green/copper is the only one I don’t actually like the look of.

2 Likes

It’s like mixing gold and silver jewelery…poor aesthetics

But to each their own!!

2 Likes

I always saw silver/clear/raw as kind of a neutral that goes with everything.

1 Like

Do you have one of those purple/black “fade” AlleyCat 650bs?

1 Like

I DON’T! I wanted it but couldn’t find it when I was ready to buy so I got the HAWT PANK instead.

1 Like

Been tossing my basecamp jackknife with some of my bulky nylon string! I’ve fallen in love with yellow string!!

11 Likes

I love yellow string that leans towards the gold/amber side of the spectrum. And that phat nylon looks amazing!

4 Likes

The gutterman bulky has definitely become my favorite! Not too bouncy, but super soft and holds tension incredibly!

1 Like

That’s what I use! Mostly because it’s available at Joann, and I am a terrible combination of lazy and impatient. It has been good to me.

2 Likes

I feel you on the impatience! I bought both maxilock stretch, and wooly nylon online, not knowing Joann’s had bulky. That’s the end of that lol

1 Like

Just got this Metal Yeti in the mail today. Definitely enjoying it. Have not had interest in a gold yoyo in the past, but it sure is nice looking in person. Definitely fits into my trick repertoire well, meaning it kills it at some thumb grinds. :grin:

10 Likes

But is it a winner?

2 Likes

I think it’s a winner yes. :yum: I havnt checked to see if it wins a me an Akita yet though. I’m pretty sure I’m not delicate enough to save the snow tires. I will check once they are wore out, next year, lol.

2 Likes

Haven’t tried the Jackknife yet…but man I love my Expedition. Have you tried an Expedition?

2 Likes