What are you throwing today?

So…is the Statement a keeper? Or are you still undecided?

1 Like

Not sure what you have tried, but you should be able to pop those caps out with suction cups.

5 Likes

Been bringing the MayheM with me to work. So heckin’ good.

8 Likes

That’s what I thought, that’s crazy!

4 Likes

Ah yeah! Hadn’t even thought about that.

I did get most of the vibe out though and am really loving this little throw! Very fun, great looking yo!

1 Like

Throwing the hero today, as usual. Such an amazing throw

Edit: now I’m going out, so I’m bringing out my tester code 1. Probably the closest I’ll ever get to a signature yoyo haha

25 Likes

Whoa, did they send this to you like this? What’s the story behind this?

3 Likes

Yeah it came to me like this direct from.OD

The code1 was a community design back in 2011 They gave 10 people a custom black one with their username engraved like that to test the design based on a random drawing. I was lucky enough to get one :slight_smile:

12 Likes

That’s awesome man, that’s one of those you gotta hold onto forever :lock:

5 Likes

Got this throw a week ago and I’m loving it so far. It is a bit small, stable, powerful and longspinning and so far it is my favoutite throw. It is very comfortable too because of its size, and dead smooth! Also with some custom poly blends:)

11 Likes

Yes definitely! Most of my yoyos I could never get rid of… a lot of stories

2 Likes

TP Houska Dry.

11 Likes

Gave these some spin time today.
The Good & Evil 3 is such a great looking yo…pretty fun to throw around too, though it does wobble. Not just some vibe…but wobble lol.
The Mayhem is awesome and I do love it…but I think I like my One Drop Gauntlet Secret Santa left at my front door more as far as play goes.
And the MKT is awesome. Every time I take that thing out I love it.

12 Likes

Just curious, how green does a yoyo have to be for it to make it in you green collection? For example does the basecamp green count?? What about fades or splashes? Just how green does green have to be to count? Lol

5 Likes

No teal, I can tell you that much.

2 Likes

lol…pretty green. I almost passed on the Basecamp Expedition and Sherpa because the images of them on yoyoexpert make them look too teal for me.
Luckily they’re a deeper green in person.

2 Likes

So that’s the line! That has to be tough to work with sometimes!

2 Likes

haha for sure! There’s tons of awesome throws I’d like to try out…but don’t come in the color green.

lol I’m fully aware I’m being ridiculous…but it’s all in fun, and I’m proud of my growing green collection. Collecting is a big part of this hobby for me…I love owning things lol…I think my collection is pretty damn cool :D.

5 Likes

Agreed! Green isn’t really my cup of tea, but your collection is awesome! Although I feel you’re probably less ridiculous than some! At least you have the self control to buy green only, and not all of them!

5 Likes

What if there were a blue/yellow fade that turned green when spinning?

8 Likes