What are you throwing today?

If there’s a way to remove the dye, I want to redo it in purple.

3 Likes

Baking soda might give you a shot. I have never tried it, just a thought.

2 Likes

Looks like pumpkin color to me. Not sure what is so bad about it. How does it play?

2 Likes

Plays with a flowing ease. It is on 59.7g, but because there is a fair amount of weigh in the rims, it has a decent spin and stability for an organic yoyo. It’s my favourite organic yoyo.

3 Likes

Wow that looks heavily used, should it go in the How durable are wood yoyos? Show me your most "loved" wood! topic?

3 Likes

Freehand Aluminum Yo-Yo and YYE White 100% poly.

18 Likes

How does it play compared to more modern throws?
I think I want one of these in green eventually for my collection.

2 Likes

This is a buttery organic and on par with other premium organics of today , don’t think it was ever offered in green, that would be custom. Maybe Duncan will do a reissue in green @bjardin. I would buy that yo-yo

Presenting The All New Duncan Freehand AL!

4 Likes

Oops! You’re right…I’m thinking of the Freehand MG (magnesium).

1 Like

It’s pretty heavy, correct?
Especially with caps.

1 Like

The caps weigh around 6 grams for both, so with caps it comes in around 70 grams and 64 grams without. With the caps it sounds and plays more like a traditional Freehand. Super floaty without the caps.

3 Likes

It’s that feeling all the time

18 Likes

This pretty Surveillance that just arrived today:

16 Likes

Wow, that’s going to stand out!

1 Like

Bliss!

11 Likes

Whoa! Damn nice looking throw man!

2 Likes

Giving my Duncan Raptor some love today.
I LOVE the way it looks…the green with white plastic caps just brings out the kid in me! haha
It’s got a lot of vibe I’m trying to tune out…though I think it might be the caps (I can’t get them off haha and I don’t want to have to damage them to get them off. I’d rather just let it be vibey).
But damn it feels good in the hand! It’s nice and small and feels compact, it’s organic so it’s a joy to hold and the finish on it is super smooth to the touch.
Fun little yo I’ve been neglecting but am really happy to have in my collection!

10 Likes

We have a new Freehand AL! Final proto is done. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Oh! PLEASE tell me you’ll have them in green! I’d be so excited for this thing! lol :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Threw my Statement a bunch today to determine whether or not I really could part with it.

Apart from that I love the Liberty I just got, IMO it’s the perfect pocket carry.

2 Likes