What are you throwing 5a with?

Supernova or counter attack depends on what’s underneath me. Carpet/grass supernova other attack

Code 1 brass Code 1 SEs, Genesis, FG Chief, and Die-Nasty

'10 Severe.

1 Like

Yoyofactory velocity lol, was just messing around with all the styles, cant do much, just the basic stuff… an di didnt have a counterweight so i cut up an eraser and drilled a hole through it xD top notch counterweight right there…

Avant Garde 2
With a Duncan die

The lightweight, but heavy play nature makes it perfect.

Since I’m starting out I have bin using an old plastic I never use and a homemade wasp net counterweight. I am also planning on making my own rubber ball counterweight when I have the chance.

Bouncy Balls with a hole are practically the same.

He’s just amazing to watch doing 5A. Watching him doing it right in front of your face… wow!

As for me, a YYJ Destiny does it for me. I upgraded from a Pinnacle.

I also use a Freakhand with a cleaned bearing and the included CW, a FHZ, a FHZ Pulse and a DieNasty with a Terrapin X bearingized CW, but that CW is heavy!

Destiny is a good choice!

Oh and I use the Arctic Circle (44Clash Edition to be exact) with a pink YoYoJam Takeshi Dice and white, normal Kitty String and a Blue YoYoJam Diamondback with a Translucent Blue Dice and same string. Both have either a Center Trac or Crucial Bearing in it.

2012 severe w/ Duncan die,yyf string, yyf spec and rtv silicone

Super g w/ trans Duncan die.

Nothing, my yoyos are drying from silicone.

I’ve been playing 5a with a CODE2 and YYJ counterweight today - that also happens to be my preferred setup, though I also really dig the Burnside, Trigger and FHZs for freehand.

Cascade with modded counterweight

Square wheels Rex and royale with kitty string , clear duncan dice on the royale and trans blue duncan dice on the Rex

Luckkkkkyyyyyyyyy :frowning:

That sounds exciting… I threw my Lyn Furyaround

danggg now i wanna do some 5a…

I’m waiting for mine to dry. I got bored of 1a, and 4a. Moving on!