Qi and Top Deck on some Plutonium.

18 Likes

888 and levi6

24 Likes

Magnesium baby!!!

27 Likes

Is that magnesium

2 Likes

I had one of these back in middle school and I loved it! I just looked it up on ebay and holy fudge!?! Im happy youre rocking it!

7 Likes

Love that shape, what is it?

3 Likes

Magnum

3 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

I got it from @dizzo years ago.

The pink Spin Gadget looks great!

3 Likes

Some CLYW love while watching the Rangers game.

Akita & Klondike

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

19 Likes

Yeah, totally. I really fell in love with it. I ordered a white one and this pink one thinking the white one would be my shelf queen and the pink one would be my edc beater throw. But seeing it in person now I also want to keep this one pristine :thinking:

4 Likes

I’m really liking the way the Spin Gadget feels with the caps in. I’ve been trying different caps, sticking legos on, and trying to see what I can screw into the modded side effects. It really lives up to its “gadget” name.

4 Likes

Agree, and even stock setup is nice. I thought it had a concave in it, it plays so well. Very happy but now I find myself in need of various caps

1 Like

YYF 5 dollar fun machine (still on sale, get one now. Or 2).

14 Likes

Throwing a fit it’s not Monday yet. :sweat_smile::joy:

6 Likes

Polished my Rtype.

Used to kind of like it.
Now i love it.

16 Likes

That’s been my experience too! I have a few yoyos that I’ve polished simply because I wasn’t a big fan of them anyway, so it wouldn’t actually matter if I messed them up trying to polish them. After working on them, I almost always ended up liking the yoyo far more than before. Part of that is the yoyo’s improved appearance, as I went so far as to work up to 10,000 grit sandpaper and then polished them with Mother’s to a mirror shine. Apparently, I’m very attracted to shiny objects :grinning: But I’m sure that one of the biggest factors is that after I’ve invested that much time and energy on a yoyo I develop a much closer bond with it and I’m far more invested in it.

2 Likes

Couldn’t bear the half swap anymore, had to go all blue. Played better with the red half tho :rofl:

13 Likes